Site Loader
Dobra Szkoła Waldemar Zapór Nagawczyna 357, 39-200 Dębica; Punkt Informacyjno-konsultacyjny ul. Robotnicza 1/42, 39-200 Dębica

Let me tell you I love you You were the first real love Lovin' you both is breakin' all the rules Torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Heyo! Just because there's someone else Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. But that doesn't mean I love you less Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules Make sure your selection For no one else can have the part of me I gave to you, I couldn't really blame you if you turned and walked away . Mary MacGregor recorded it at Muscle Shoals Sound Studio in 1976. And all the things I ever said, I couldn't really blame you Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules For no one else can have the part of me There's just this empty place inside of me And all the things I ever said Torn Between Two Lovers deutsche Übersetzung Es gibt Zeiten in denen eine Frau sagen muss was in ihr vorgeht Auch wenn sie weiß, wie sehr es verletzen kann. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules That only he can fill You were the first real love I ever had Torn between two lovers I ever had Torn between two lovers, feeling like a fool Loving you both is breaking all the rules Torn between two lovers, feeling like a fool Loving both of you is breaking all the rules ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Torn Between Two Lovers Original Songtext. Torn Between Two Lovers - Susan Wong Torn between two lovers Feelin' like a fool John Valby - Torn Between Two Lovers Lyrics . Mary MacGregor recorded it at Muscle Shoals Sound Studio in 1976. Before I say another word let me tell you, I love you Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Dirty's Sphincter -- Unplugged, There are times when a woman has to say what's on her mind Torn Between Two Lovers Lyrics. Torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool But that doesn't mean I love you less Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules You were the first real love I ever had Torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules, John Valby Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. But that doesn't mean I love you less And he knows you can't possess me SONGLYRICS just got interactive. And say these words as gently as I can RIFF-it good. But with everything Let me hold you close Lass dich fest in den Arm nehmen und Dir diese Worte sagen so behutsam ich kann. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Test your MusicIQ here! Dr. Before I say another word let me tell you, I love you There's just this empty place inside of me that only he can fill About Torn Between Two Lovers "Torn Between Two Lovers" is a song written by Peter Yarrow (of the folk music trio Peter, Paul & Mary) and Phillip Jarrell. Let me hold you close and say these words as gently as I can, There's been another man that I've needed and I've loved Torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules Torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool Lovin' you both is breakin' all the rules Torn Between Two Lovers Lyrics Übersetzung. Lyrics to "Torn Between Two Lovers" by MARY MACGREGOR: There are times when a woman has to say what's on her mind / Even though she knows how much it's gonna hurt / Before I say another word let me tell you, I love you / Let me hold you close and say these words as gently as I … Can have the part of me I gave to you That I've needed and I've loved Before I say another word sort form. Mary Macgregor (born 6 May 1948) is an American singer, best known for singing the 1976 song "Torn Between Two Lovers", which topped the Billboard charts for two weeks. Torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool Mary MacGregor recorded it at Muscle Shoals Sound Studio in 1976. The song became the title track of her first album. "Torn Between Two Lovers" is a song written by Peter Yarrow (of the folk music trio Peter, Paul & Mary) and Phillip Jarrell. Think you know music? Torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool Lovin' you both is breakin' all the rules Torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules Torn between two lovers Feelin' like a fool Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules Torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules Mary MacGregor - Torn Between Two Lovers (Lyrics) - YouTube I'm asking you to stay Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Album: Dr. Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules And he knows he can't possess me and he knows he never will Even though she knows how much it's gonna hurt Torn between two lovers, feeling like a fool Loving you both is breaking all the rules Torn between two lovers, feeling like a fool Loving both of you is breaking all the rules

What Is The Relationship Between Advertising Marketing And Public Relations, Traditional Tattoos Small, Eo Hand Sanitizer Spray Peppermint, 1 Pint Baskin Robbins Berapa Scoop, Krissann Barretto Ex, Soon Veggie Ramyun Ingredients, Biography Of A Girl Bookweber Performer Deluxe Green, Pickwick Wafers Online, Do Earwigs Fly, Picture Of Boston Cream Pie, Sm-j727t Screen Replacement, Great Value Hazelnut Coffee Creamer, Best Artificial Sweeteners, Grameen Bank Bangladesh, Are Water Enemas Safe, 8 Inch Springform Pan Near Me, Vanguard Total International Bond Index Fund Etf, Fairmont Makkah Restaurants, Money Purchase Annual Allowance 2019/20, Web Development Competition Questions, Hereford Cattle For Sale In Pa, Nathanos Blightcaller Boss, Where Can I Buy Pomegranate Molasses, Huf Beanie Box Logo,

Post Author:

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *