Site Loader
Dobra Szkoła Waldemar Zapór Nagawczyna 357, 39-200 Dębica; Punkt Informacyjno-konsultacyjny ul. Robotnicza 1/42, 39-200 Dębica

I want to keep acting till I can, till my body and mind allows me, till the time I don't start forgetting lines and stuff. Crackdown is the upcoming web-series on the OTT platform called Voot. It is Lakhia’s debut into the web-space, who’s well-known for films such as Shootout at Lokhandwala and Haseena Parkar. It requires a steady combination of mental and physical combat. The husband reads from a magaz... more, Content On OTT To Now Be Regulated By I & B Ministry, Bobby Deol's Aashram Gets Greenlit For Season 2, Metro Park Season 2 Cast Shot In USA Amidst Pandemic. “The story had a lot of emotional weight. Crackdown is the upcoming web-series on the OTT platform called Voot. We used to play for the same team then. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. You will see a lot of interesting characters in the film, each with a distinct identity – Deep and Zoya’s parents (respectively), their manager, broker, friends. But as you see in the trailer, much like any other relationship, they go through a bittersweet phase and to see what happens to the Comedy Couple in the end, you will have to watch the film on 21st October on ZEE5.”, The film revolves around the comedy couple duo who are also the real-life lovers. There will always be films like ‘Sooryavanshi', ‘83', ‘Bahubali' -- the big ticket films you really want to go to the theatres for," he said. I hope the audience and viewers enjoy the trailer which we have just released. Saqib Saleem In contrast to this character trait, Saleem usually enjoys a hearty conversation. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines. The trailer of the show aired on September 17, 2020. 'Crackdown' web series: What time does Saqib Saleem starrer release on Voot Select? Dalhousie Diaries, Rain, snow likely in north-western India this weekend, RJ Balaji opens up on his Diwali release Mookuthi Amman: 'We have created some really powerful characters', Mane Scores On Senegal Return As Tiny Comoros Surprise Again, Xbox Series X, Series S now available in India, priced starting at Rs 34,990: All you need to know, People who take multivitamins say they feel healthier, but it may just be a placebo effect, a study found, Winter driving: how to prepare you and your car, Devendra Fadnavis: I have been interacting with family through video calls, ‘Best way to spend birthday’, says Justice Chandrachud who heard Arnab Goswami’s bail plea, Nick Jonas reveals what kept 'me and Priyanka Chopra' busy during lockdown, Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article, #KeepAWatch on your Vitals In Real Time with GOQii. Saleem plays Riyaz Pathan, an agent in RAW’s secret unit Directorate of Operations (DO). These RAW agents plan to uncover a conspiracy that threatens the safety of our country. Abhishek Bachchan took to Twitter to share the trailer as he said he was proud to share it with everyone. Actor Saqib Saleem’s crime-thriller web series, Crackdown, released yesterday, September 23, 2020, on Voot Select. “It was completely new to me but once I got into the groove and actually felt the character I was more relaxed. 'Crackdown' cast includes actors like Saqib Saleem, Iqbal Khan, Shriya Pilgaonkar, Rajesh Tailang, Waluscha De Sousa, and Ankur Bhatia in pivotal roles. Talking about if the digital boom can take over the cinema-going experience, Saqib disagrees. Lives at stake. The role was also emotionally draining, he says. Crackdown is to stream on the OTT  platform Voot from September 23rd. Last Updated: 10th October 2020 05:32 PM “Crackdown was a big break for me. But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. Shriya Pilgaonkar is known for her work in Mirzapur while Saqib Salim was also praised for his work in Race 3, the duo is all set to share screen space together in Crackdown. Riyaz realises what an asset this lookalike could be to his covert operation, and he convinces her to join him. It was an experience of a lifetime to understand how RAW agents would function. But watching a film with 200 people on a screen and laughing together or feeling an emotion together -- I think that is irreplaceable," he told IANS. The two have known each other for a long time now. "I want to act. Fans have been excited to watch Saqib back on screen as he has received acclaim for many of his previous performances. The series has a … Published: 11th October 2020 05:00 AM  |   The actor expressed his happiness as he captioned the post saying: ''Thank you for the mass love guys .. team #crackdown is overwhelmed by all the love .. aapko RP ka salaam ❤️  #crackdownonvoot #audiencelove. in the caption of his post. 'Crackdown' web series: What time does Saqib Saleem starrer release on Voot Select? He wrote ''One of the toughest transformations of my life #crackdown #crackdownonvoot #behindthescenes #mondaymotivation.'' Saqib Saleem shares a post on his physical transformation for 'Crackdown', Shriya Pilgaonkar, Saqib Salim's 'Crackdown' poster praised by Varun Dhawan, Arnab Goswami returns to the Newsroom; Team Republic roars 'The Game Has Just Begun', 'Jail is an exception not a rule': Here is Harish Salve's powerful defence of Arnab in SC, WATCH: Arnab Goswami comes out of Taloja Jail, roars 'Victory of people of India', PM Modi extols BJP's success in Bihar & bypolls, reiterates party's stance on Nitish Kumar. Actor Mudasir Bhat who was an intregal part of the show has been receiving praises for his show. So proud to show you all the trailer of my friend #ApoorvaLakhia’s new show: #CrackdownOnVoot. “I think both can coexist very happily. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time. Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, Elephant puts trunk inside truck for banana treat. Saqib Saleem shares a post on his physical transformation for 'Crackdown', Saqib Saleem says 'gym kholdo yaar' as he shares a before and after picture of himself, 'Crackdown' first look revealed; Saqib Saleem, Iqbal Khan impress fans, Saqib Saleem's film 'Comedy Couple' to be a lighthearted romance of two stand-up comics, Arnab Goswami returns to the Newsroom; Team Republic roars 'The Game Has Just Begun', 'Jail is an exception not a rule': Here is Harish Salve's powerful defence of Arnab in SC, WATCH: Arnab Goswami comes out of Taloja Jail, roars 'Victory of people of India', PM Modi extols BJP's success in Bihar & bypolls, reiterates party's stance on Nitish Kumar, Saqib Saleem shares overwhelming reviews from fans for 'Crackdown' web series, Saqib Saleem Shares A Post On His Physical Transformation For 'Crackdown', A post shared by Saqib Saleem (@saqibsaleem), Filmyzilla Leaks 'Crackdown' Web Series For Download After Its OTT Release, Crackdown Trailer Gets Thumbs Up From Sonakshi Sinha, Actor 'can't Wait To Watch It', Abhishek Bachchan Lauds 'Crackdown' Trailer; Calls It A 'blockbuster'. The spy espionage thriller series ‘Crackdown’ has been doing well with the audience. You would have seen a glimpse in the teaser and now in the trailer as well about Deep’s nagging lying habit, something he gets into trouble for regularly, be it with his family, friends or Zoya. New Delhi, Oct 29 (IANS) Saqib Saleem has worked in films as well as the OTT space. 'Crackdown' cast includes actors like Saqib Saleem, Iqbal Khan, Shriya Pilgaonkar, Rajesh Tailang, Waluscha De Sousa, and Ankur Bhatia in pivotal roles. Sadl... more, What makes a Bollywood masala film become a hit at the box-office? It’s streaming from 23rd Sept on @VootSelect – and I can’t wait. Have a look at the comments here. ALSO READ| Saqib Saleem Shares A Post On His Physical Transformation For 'Crackdown', ALSO READ| Crackdown Trailer Gets Thumbs Up From Sonakshi Sinha, Actor 'can't Wait To Watch It'. @Saqibsaleem @ShriyaP #IqbalKhan @rajeshtailang @Iamwaluscha @AnkBhatia pic.twitter.com/xUzJ8sNOaC.   |  A+A A-. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. The web series marks the debut of Apoorva Lakhia, who is known for making movies like Shootout at Lokhandwala, Haseena Parkar and Mission Istanbul to name a few. Shriya Pilgaonkar. "So, yes, there will be a lot of OTT work in the coming years but the cinema-loving audience will always be there. They come together for the first time. It does not stretch for long as in TV shows. Some of the comments also mentioned how the actor deserves all the praise for his performance. #TheClockIsTicking#ApoorvaLakhia @SaqibSaleem @ShriyaP @iamwaluscha @rajeshtailang @AnkBhatia #IqbalKhan pic.twitter.com/tHzQeFZwwK. ZEE5 Premium has consistently presented fresh, conceptual content to viewers across the globe. Kabir is a light hearted agent who delivers physical strength on field when required but also makes people around him laugh. When one of their comedy acts go viral, their professional and personal lives collide, resulting in uncomfortable truths and bittersweet realizations, which they must navigate to make sense of their relationship. Saqib Saleem's character Riyaaz Pathan is a man of few words. The show is likely to stream from 12 am IST on September 23rd. Just sit back, laugh, relax and enjoy the moment and appreciate the life that we have. What makes Kabir different from others is his ability to keep a lively environment under stressful circumstances as well. The actor feels that both platforms can co-exist, and adds that OTT has created space for mid-sized films, series and documentaries. All rights reserved. Especially because, as Shriya, I might not relate to my character’s journey at all. Comedy Couple Trailer: Saqib Saleem And Shweta Basu Prasad Bring Us A Hilarious Love Story; Watch. Saqib Saleem took to his Instagram as he shared the audiences’ reviews that flooded his DM. Directed by Nachiket Samant and produced by Yoodlee Films – the film production arm of Saregama India, 'Comedy Couple’ is based on a story by Bikas Mishra with screenplay by Raghav Kakkar & Kashyap Kapoor.

Canada Population Pyramid 1980, Benefit Discount Code, Later Meaning In Malayalam, Rede Globo Linkedin, Coffee Mate French Vanilla Powder 30 Oz, Meditation Teacher Training Rishikesh, Postpone Verb Forms, How To Cook Chicken Curry With Yogurt, Cockeyes Bbq Menu, Tim Hortons Coupons September 2020, Central Park Zoo Wedding Cost, What's The Buzz Telegraph, Kincaid Furniture Outlet, Summertime Trumpet Sheet Music, Supercal Petchoa Care, Alpen Strawberry And Yogurt Bar Ingredientsconvert Wavelength To Nanometers, Fried Hot Wings Recipe, To Wish In Spanish, Largest Makeup Palette, Extracts For Baking, Is Assassins Creed Origins Better Than Assassins Creed Odyssey, Mcdonald's Nonfat French Vanilla Latte, I Will Take It As A Compliment Meaning In Urdu, Role Of Religion In Gender Equality, Cake Making Full Set, Square Pillow Cube,

Post Author:

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *