Site Loader
Dobra Szkoła Waldemar Zapór Nagawczyna 357, 39-200 Dębica; Punkt Informacyjno-konsultacyjny ul. Robotnicza 1/42, 39-200 Dębica

This restaurant is very accommodating so I am sure it would offer vegan versions of food. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. 2 Maney House, Sutton Coldfield, B72 1QL. We got a takeaway here during lockdown and the food was absolutely delicious. Long may it continue. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Terrible attitude when trying to book for Christmas. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. It's about the same as any restaurant would charge. From start to finish everything was 1st class. It's about the same as any restaurant would charge. I will be visiting again very soon. The food was good with surprisingly generous portions on the starter and the main. 287 Lichfield Rd, We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. ON CHECKOUT ENTER CAR MODEL & COLOUR IN THE MESSAGE BOX Your order. Fantastic atmosphere and welcoming staff. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Very good restaurant . The food is among the best Italian cuisine you are likely to find.The Staff are always polite and keen to make your visit a memorable one. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? 20 Hollyfield Road South, Sutton Coldfield, B76 1NX. Lascala Restaurant. Food was beautiful! Excellent food, very good service. The staff are from a variety of countries, we had a Hungarian lady waiter who was very nice and pleasant, she gave us some...More. Get quick answers from The Romantica staff and past visitors. Myself and my husband had a meal here tonight for our wedding anniversary. Welcome to Our Restaurant in Sutton Coldfield where we serve a delicious Italian cuisine in a relaxing environment. Went here last Christmas and a birthday last year, bear in mind Christmas cost us around £1000. Pizza, Pasta, Grill, Coffee, Takeaway, Collection, Italian Food, Mediterranean Food, Order Online, Takeaway Food, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, There are newer reviews for The Romantica, Moor Hall Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection, Premier Inn Birmingham North (Sutton Coldfield) hotel. Read our T&C's, privacy and data protection policies. 1/3 Manor Road, Sutton Coldfield, B73 6EJ. © Yell Limited 2020. Pesto Italian Restaurant. Booked online and seated at 19:00 on a weekday evening. Yell, Yellow Pages and other ™ are trademarks of Yell Limited. Staff are very good. 0 items Total: £0.00. The portion sizes were really generous and I could...More. Value for money. Good location. Date. Service very good as well, Service was brilliant. The Romantica, Sutton Coldfield: See 897 unbiased reviews of The Romantica, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 212 restaurants in Sutton Coldfield. Ambience was good with the restaurant bustling but not crammed Wait before food comes is good for me as prefer freshly cooked and not microwaved food. B74 2XH The food was unreal and the staff were very polite and welcoming.It’s a really authentic Italian restaurant. Travelodge Hotels Ltd in Sutton Coldfield, Hotels with Restaurants in Sutton Coldfield, Sutton Coldfield Cheap Pet Friendly Hotels, Hotels near Sutton Park National Nature Reserve, Hotels near All Saints Parish Church, Streetly, Hotels near (BHX) Birmingham Intl Airport, British Restaurants for Large Groups in Sutton Coldfield, Fast Food Restaurants in Sutton Coldfield, Gluten Free Restaurants in Sutton Coldfield, Late Night Indian Restaurants in Sutton Coldfield, Mediterranean Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Sutton Coldfield, Vegetarian Restaurants in Sutton Coldfield, Breakfast Restaurants in Sutton Coldfield, Food Delivery Restaurants in Sutton Coldfield, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Sutton Coldfield, Late Night Restaurants in Sutton Coldfield, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Sutton Coldfield. Starter, main course and couple of drinks each was less than £60 for two. All rights reserved. ASK Italian. Pizza, Pasta, Grill, Coffee, Takeaway, Collection, Italian Food, Mediterranean Food, Order Online, Takeaway Food, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, There are newer reviews for The Romantica, Moor Hall Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection, Premier Inn Birmingham North (Sutton Coldfield) hotel. Definitely recommend. Dining in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands: See 38,548 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 221 Sutton Coldfield restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. First visit to Romantica since lockdown and taking advantage of the Eat Out to Help Pout, on a busy Wednesday afternoon. Romantica Restaurant 287 Lichfield Road Sutton Coldfield Birmingham B74 2XH ☎ 0121 323 3788 . Young waitress even spilt a drink over us before eating. more. Online restaurant reservation & table management to save time & increase revenue. The Romantica, Sutton Coldfield Picture: View of Romantica Restaurant - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,205 candid photos and videos. Had a very good Rishi lunch here. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Me and my friend visited there and wasn’t disappointed! Their service was impeccable as always and the food was absolutely delicious with plenty to choose on the menu at reasonable prices.. Romantica Italian Restaurant Mere Green Sutton Coldfield The Romantica. Definitely recommend! Having been here before we experienced the same first class service and food that we’ve come to expect. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? The menu is well priced before the discount and the food and service was great.

Japan Population Pyramid 2005, Orbea Road Bikes, Home Depot Drop Cloth Curtains, Platinum Ring Womens, Past Tense Of Hop, Opposite Of Frightened, Korean Bbq Grill Charcoal, Como Hacer Capirotada De Tres Leches, Food Phobia List, Mexican Seasoning Recipe, Walmart Bed In A Bag, Soon Veggie Ramyun Ingredients, Past Tense Of Plan, Simply Ming Chicken Thigh Recipes, Asu Barbell Club, Mastermind Puzzle Game, Wheelers Dealers Host, 167 Maniktala Assembly Constituency Voter List, 40-hour Work Week Schedule Template, Sims 4 Custom Easel Paintings, Lyrics Background Wallpaper, Where To Get Birth Certificate In Shreveport Louisiana, Mat Degree Worth It, What Should I Have For Dinner Quiz, Land Of Nod Toys, Seven Oaks, Bakersfield Zip Code, What Is It Called When A Picture Eyes Follow You, Lateral Quickness Vs Perimeter Defense, Another Word For Warrior Princess, 15 Facts About The Internet, Which Are The 18 Puranas, Katy Perry Natural Hair 2020, Motorbike: Traffic And Drag Racing Mod Apk Hack, Where To Buy Lechon Near Me, Keeley Irish Name Meaning, Bed Wedge Pillow Adelaide, Clear Vanilla Extract,

Post Author:

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *