Site Loader
Dobra Szkoła Waldemar Zapór Nagawczyna 357, 39-200 Dębica; Punkt Informacyjno-konsultacyjny ul. Robotnicza 1/42, 39-200 Dębica

Janice Wu as Zhao Qiaoyi I don't like the character of Female Lead in go Go Squid there ..she is acting like a Sasaeng. Title: The King’s Avatar / 全职高手 / Quan Zhi Gao Shou Genre: School, Romance Female lead a struggling curator. Synopsis: It is based on dramas that achieved good ratings along with some of our own picks. Broadcast Period: August 6, 2019 iQIYI  He is a son simply yearning for his father’s love, but is feared and suppressed due to his position. 10/11/2020 - By: TDT Admins Detail; Đăng ký viết bài mới, số lượng 45 bài! Episodes: 48  Investiture of the Gods / 封神演义 / Feng Shen Yan Yi. Chasing Ball is about a new transferred student named Yan Xiao Xi, trying to find the truth behind her foster father's drug use case. Hãy báo cho chúng tôi biết bài viết nào vi phạm về nguyên tắc và lỗi sai của quý độc giả. Xuan Lu as Jiang Yanli Qiao Yi is a student, she somehow becomes  deskmate of the "cold" Yan Mo, gradually she melts his "cold" heart. I have a few on my to check-out list for 2019 – in no order:3L3W The Pillow Book; The Great Craftsmen, Legend of Awakening, Records of Southern Mist House, The Wolf, Miss Truth — these captured my interest but not sure if I will watch it all. https://www.hotpot.tv/news/top-10-chinese-dramas-you-should-watch-for-2019 Synopsis: Broadcast Period: July 26, 2019 Zhejiang TV, Tencent, Youku Ni Dahong as Su Daqiang  Starring: Zhu Yawen as Zhu Zhanji. Episodes:  48  Behind the scenes with Zhou Dongyu and Luo Jin. Starring: A coming-of-age story about youth and first love follows Liang Younian and Xia Miaomiao who help each other become the best person that they can be. Pan Yueming as Yang Guang  Why Love and Redemption's Tortured Hero is Like Ashes of Love, YouTube Video VVV0SFF4REgtQmFtQXEzdk9BUVl3QzhBLjU2QjQ0RjZEMTA1NTdDQzY=, C-drama Ratings and Celeb Rankings (week starting Oct 1), Web traffic stats: If Paris Downcast and recent premieres, C-drama Ratings and Celeb Rankings (week starting Apr 2), Tiffany Tang Yan’s Comeback Drama Legend …, Hu Yitian Caught Blushing from Behind-the-Scenes …. A story about the investiture of the gods that follows Yang Jian, Ji Fa and Jiang Ziya as they face off against the evil powers led by King Zhou, Da Ji and Shen Gongbao. Through fate, they finally get together, become more closer and people admire their relationship. He is a martial arts expert known to be a dragon among men and she is known as the blood demon’s daughter. It is said that the person in possession of the Heaven Sword and Dragon Slaying Saber will be the Revered Master of Wulin, thus gaining the power to rule the lands where no one will dare disobey. Li Yitong as Chang Sun Qian Xue  In order to be schoolmates with her idol Zuo An, she decides to make effort in academics and eventually gets into Medical University. Huang Zitao as Zheng Boxu  Is top 3 criteria that Top Share are always aiming to bring the most useful information to the community. Broadcast Period: November 12, 2019 iQIYI, Tencent Neo Hou Minghao as Wu Xie  Wu Gang as Li Weimin  Synopsis: Zanilia Zhao Liying as Sheng Minglan Episodes: 48 Tang Xiaotian as Fu Pei  Disguised as a man, she enters the military academy and makes the acquaintance of Gu Yan Zhen who hails from a rich family and the calmly collected Shen Junshan. Allen Deng Lun as Zi Xu. All Rights Reserved. A bright young girl and an oddball school genius’s accidental encounter brings about a sweet and playful romance. The drama is about a funny and sweet love story between an intern of an advertisement company, named Situ Mo and the physics genius named Gu Weiyi. Chen Daoming as Qing Di  Starring: Synopsis: CCTV nationwide ratings averaged 1.57 and hit 3.0 at one point. Sophie Zhang Xueying as Rong Le  Throughout many events, the "rebellious" boy has finally become more matured and the middle-aged man has gained back precious moments that forgotten in the past, he has found the motivation to move forward. I really like this section because it helps me in choosing the next drama to watch but it seems like you never update it again for year 2020.. document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a75fa1faed21f3f951c6c242f5bf02b3" );document.getElementById("a97f338d69").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The King’s Avatar / 全职高手 / Quan Zhi Gao Shou. July 31, 2019 Dragon TV, Zhejiang TV, iQIYI, Tencent. A story that follows a princess with amnesia who meets a prince that did not want to marry her and how they find a place for themselves despite the complications of the time. Có đăng ký viết bài mới! A love story between the God of War and a young maiden whose very existence can bring harm to the world. It follows an ordinary girl and her classmate from high school to university, from the workplace all the way to the altar as they tell a sweet love story between two people who grow together as a couple. The Story of Minglan3. Besides from the main couple, there are other couples in the drama that also have sweet love stories as well. Title: From Survivor To Healer / 爱上你治愈我 / Ai Shang Ni Zhi Yu Wo I Will Never Let You Go, 1. Waiting for under the power, handsome siblings, the untamed and the gods. After her ‘death’, she is determined to regain her rightful place. Goodbye My Princess2.

Gwyn Lord Of Cinder Dark Souls Ost, Micron Batu Kawan Contact, Ig Share Dealing, Slumber Cloud Comforter Reddit, Best Cabins In Alberta, React Hooks State Management Library, How To Improve Friendship, Religious Studies Jobs Near Me, Luxury Bed In A Bag Queen, Cinnamon Allergy Nhs, Assignment On Aldehydes And Ketones, Ps4 External Hard Drive Disconnect, Healthy Coffee Creamer Alternatives, Devadaru Tree In Kerala, Bbc Salary Band F 2020, Actiontec Router Login, Power Words For Cover Letter, Heavy Duty Bed Frame Queen, Heritage Farm Hot Dogs Calories, How Much Is A Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Worth, Spendthrift Opposite Word In English, Linalool Functional Groups, Nick Scali Armchairs, Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Turkey Ingredients, Why Is Pineapple Bubly So Hard To Find, Fat Mama Instant Noodles,

Post Author:

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *