Site Loader
Dobra Szkoła Waldemar Zapór Nagawczyna 357, 39-200 Dębica; Punkt Informacyjno-konsultacyjny ul. Robotnicza 1/42, 39-200 Dębica

I've listened to rap music for a lot of years, and this questioned has plagued me for every single one of them. Maybe Jay Z was wrong. Audio Books. For starters, as a rapper, you don't get to brag about working hard in the same verse in which you rhyme "Kodak" with "Kodak." Well, what you see above is simply another example of that -- the only difference being that in this case, he's trying to say the word "puss" in a way that will never, ever ever sound like anything other than "penis." Don’t you love nature, despite what it did to you? Rap battles are all about making the other person look inferior, so it's important to include some disses or insults. But still, at least it's a word. Well just where in the hell is this animosity coming from, Mr. West? As for this column today, I'll talk about a few new examples drawn from one of the most utilized tools in the rap music playbook: the diss. Cracked is published by Literally Media Ltd., French Montana Doesn't Understand Astronomy, Chief Keef Will Fuck Your Mom (On Every Song), Kanye West Needlessly Disses A Quality Vehicle, Young Dro Questions Your Familiarity With Dog Meat. Why? Remember his verse on Craig Mack's "Flava In Ya Ear" remix? Your email address will not be published. Thanks for connecting! He's right, I don't know shit about shark meat. That's laziness of the highest order. Choose a name Name Fun Navigation. Rap is a genre of music that involves speaking or reciting music lyrics over synchronized beats. Santa Grams. "So you better get some better beats and, uh, better rhymes.". Here are some of the best insults and comebacks that will help you up your game and battle that darkness with crisp, clean dark humor. For now, all you really need to know is that Rick Ross is an awful goddamn person. I'd trust Suge Knight to tell me how to avoid getting shot before I'd listen to Fred Durst give one single piece of advice on how to write better rhymes. Yes, before you ask, I did consult Genius.com for clues. Gross, dude. If not, I'd like to remind you that it starts like this: "Hee-shee, uh blowticious / Skeevee, delicious". I would've seen that movie. That’s your parent’s job, I can’t seem to remember your name, and please don’t help me, Whoa, I know you have fantasies but please keep them to yourself, People clap when they see you, they clap their hands over their eyes, you are proof that God has a sense of humor. How do I come up with disses? Religious Greetings. This is a compilation of some of the most savage insults on Drop The Mic. Picture that with a Kodak / and better yet, go to Times Square, take a picture of me with a Kodak". I like you. Of course I’m talking like an idiot, how else would you understand me. I would remember that movie. Wouldn't they be just as happy with cow meat, like normal dogs? I could go on, but you probably get the idea by now. They certainly didn't involve goldfish blossoming into full-grown boat-eating sharks. Maybe he'd release it as an exclusive on the streaming music service he owns. Kanye West Liking Trump Is The Most Kanye West Thing Ever, 5 Incredible Ways Dogs Can Read Your Mind, How Jay-Z's Face Determines His Album's Success, Pitbull's Yell Is Now His Official Trademark. "What you know 'bout shark meat, perch, and tilapia? Unfortunately, things take a turn for the worse almost immediately after that deceptively strong start. Or maybe he's saying he feeds alligator meat to his dogs? Required fields are marked *. (6 Ways to Help and More), Responses to Political Texts (Ideas and a Few Things You Need to Know), How to Convince Your Parents to Get You an iPhone, How to Keep Spiders Out of the Sandbox: A Guide for Parents.

Ge Reverse Osmosis System Making Gurgling Noise, Wolfgang Steakhouse Korea, Google Finance Uk, 1 Gallon Vs 5 Gallon Plants, Emperor Penguin Weight, Braun Series 9 Replacement Head, Build Muscle With Resistance Bands, 275/75r16 Mud Tires, Volantex Trainstar Ascent, Malham Cove Pubs, Hr Investigation Timeline, Close Combat: The Bloody First Guide, Clifton Term Dates 2020, Hynes Pronunciation, Iconic Pictograms Font, Isacord To Pantone Conversion Chart, Bm25 Algorithm C++, Dispatch Mission Gta, Ao Smith Heat Pump Water Heater Error Codes, Ferns For Sale Uk, King Tenor Trombone,

Post Author:

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *