Site Loader
Dobra Szkoła Waldemar Zapór Nagawczyna 357, 39-200 Dębica; Punkt Informacyjno-konsultacyjny ul. Robotnicza 1/42, 39-200 Dębica

", "Received your touchup kit and could not be more pleased with the results. Other materials necessary for application. If your color code matches, this is your paint even if the color shown is off! 218. Paint code: L0T1. Is Paint to Sample is the only way to go for a GT car? To determine the number of your car’s paint code, refer to the aluminum information plate located on the inside of left-hand door hinge post, and read the number stamped below ‘Kunstharzlack’ (which translates to … This paint code was required so as to rule out complaints when it came to delivering paints for repairs. 1960 and the new 356-B brought several new paint colors, including signal red #6011, Aetna Blue #6003, Slate Gray #6001, Heron Gray #6007, Condor Yellow #6010, and Royal Blue #6012. I am really happy that someone (you) still makes a stock paint color for a vehicle that is almost 50 years old. 1310/1313 Bahia Red. Two years in the making, the site contains a listing for nearly every Porsche color offered from 1950 up to 2012. 10 amazing Porsche 911 GT2 RS Paint-to-Sample colors. In order to guarantee the accuracy of a color, paint should be ordered based on the color code. In order to guarantee the accuracy of a color, paint should be ordered based on the color code. Deep scratches down to paint or primer layer can be repaired by Color N Drive system. Find Color ... By this method we are sure that you can not harm your Porsche 911 Racing Yellow 1S1 Color and you can do repairs like a pro for your Porsche with RACING YELLOW color. We guarantee our paint will match the original color of your Porsche, Our database of automotive paint colors create a valuable one-stop solution for our customers. Porsche cars look great in yellow, and the 911 is no exception. Order spray cans, paint pens, brush cap bottles or larger sizes of Racing Yellow touch up paint. The vehicle color code will list the paint color exactly so finding it is important. Repairing your car stone chips and scratches on a regular basis is both cost effective and makes good sense, as left to deteriorate these minor areas of damage can soon turn into rust spots that seriously affect the value of your car and spoil its overall appearance. Your paint code plate is on the left hand side hinge post (if your sitting in the car). 117. 1960 and the new 356-B brought several new paint colors, including signal red #6011, Aetna Blue #6003, Slate Gray #6001, Heron Gray #6007, Condor Yellow #6010, and Royal Blue #6012. External dimensions - Length 6.16m including tow bar, Length excluding tow bar 5.3m, Width 1.95m exc... Classic Cars: 1976 Pimento Red Triumph TR6 Roadster For Sale. Without hesitation you can touch and cover up the defective area with a paint special to your vehicle's color code. Original Equipment Manufacturer Code is used to formulate the paint in your car. Similar colors: Racing Yellow. About  |  With only three basic steps you can repair paint chips and scratches instantly for your Porsche. With this Start-up kit, You may easily eliminate 50 stone marks on your car. "I received my paint today and the color is a very good match. Note: English language names are approximate equivalents of the hexadecimal color codes. Porsche colors before 1980 shown are estimates. This color combination was created by user Keshav Naidu. Verify your Porsche's color code is '1S1/P3' before ordering. Help us put together an online guide to Porsche paint codes. Getriebe; Verdeck; Motor; Rennsport; 356/911 Verkauf; Prüfstand; Farbpaletten; Dienste ", "I received the paint today- it is perfect- absolutely a perfect match. Paint colors on Porsche vehicles. Altough we have offices around the world, we do not employ people for this purpose in order to keep our prices at minumum levels. Please check our application page for further information. 7810/7878 Signal Green. Printed instructions are under with everything. Privacy  |  The following special paints were available for all models at a slightly higher price. 022. I will spread the word, concerning your great service. Our patented solution system only treats the special paint we mix for your Porsche 911 Racing Yellow 1S1 and does not interfere with your factory paint. The above 1956 paint numbers were re-numbered 5701, 5702, 5703, etc. listed sources. The Porsche Logo Colors with Hex & RGB Codes has 5 colors which are American Bronze (#402306), Aztec Gold (#C29049), Outer Space (#464C47), Sweet Brown (#A43131) and Black (#000000). We have also listed the rbg code, which is the amount of red, green, and blue that is combined in various proportions to obtain that particular color. No there is not but how ever if you will use the kit on a repainted surface, as we do not know the quality of the job done be sure to apply the system in a small area first. The kit had everything you will need and plenty of spare stuff. The Hex, RGB and CMYK codes are in the table below. ... 7910/7272 Signal Yellow. These are the top brakes in the Porsche lineup. A later 1957 factory color chart, shown below, had a few changes compared to the 1956 color chart. Our solution has a indefinete shell life. Good for two cars, also can be applied to motorcycles. 8361L . The color code plate can be on the drivers door jamb or under the hood. For more information, view the FAQ'S . Summer Yellow (Original) 11 Shared examples. Polish your vehicle with a Carnauba based polish. This is a specially formulated product in order to be sure that end users can apply esaily to achieve professional results. 6602 . You can use multiple coats to have better effect. Starting from the 1972 model year, the method of indicating the body colors on the paint data plate was replaced by a new numbering system (paint code). We do this to better understand how visitors use our site and to offer you a more personal experience. Whether you have a brand new 991 Turbo or an older model, yellow is an excellent color to get attention. By using SchemeColor.com, you agree to our Privacy Policy, Follow us to get inspiring color palettes everyday, By using SchemeColor.com, you agree to our. Please do not order based on the color you see onscreen. Try searching other Porsche 911 years or Submit a color request. Wrecking: Cash For Volkswagen Cars In Sydney. Visit Rennbow. We mix the paint by color code, not what is shown on the screen. 356 B Roadster; Porsche 911 Bj. 911 G - Overview Paint Colors (PDF; 0.04 MB), 911 G (1978) - 911 SC_911 Turbo - Booklet color and equipment samples (PDF; 2.1 MB), 911 G (1982) - 911 SC_911 Turbo - Booklet color and equipment samples (PDF; 3 MB), 911 G (1983) - 911 SC_911 Turbo - Booklet color and equipment samples (PDF; 6.1 MB), 911 G (1974) - Color charts paint colors (PDF; 0.5 MB), 911 G (1976) - Color charts paint colors (PDF; 2.5 MB), 911 G (1978) - Color charts paint colors (PDF; 3.5 MB), 911 G (1979) - Color charts paint colors (PDF; 1.4 MB), 911 G (1982) - Color charts paint colors (PDF; 1.3 MB), 911 G (1984) - Color charts paint colors (PDF; 1.9 MB), 911 G (1983) - Color charts equipment samples (PDF; 1 MB), 911 G (1984) - Color charts equipment samples (PDF; 7.2 MB). Select Products. (These are anonymous so we cannot respond. Because computer and phone screens are all different, the color you see on online may not look exactly the same as the paint you receive. © 2020 Porsche Cars North America, Inc. Legal notice. Clear instructions and all tools provided for a successful outcome. 6601 . Racing Yellow Color Code: 1S1/P3. Full Diy Touch Up Kit For All Your Needs. Long life protection that lasts up to 5 years. Highly recommend! Paint kit is amazing just unfortunately didn’t have my color of go mango pvp, The company was amazing at refunding in a promp, the kit is amazing just didn’t have my color sadly. Rennbow, The Porsche Color Wiki (www.rennbow.org) will be the largest collection of Porsche images on the web organized by color. Please Note: You can sort this listing by simply clicking on the column heading. ... Color Code. Help us put together an online guide to Porsche paint codes. 6210/6262 Light Yellow. ", "I can't believe the expediency of your service. When they do I will buy it in. Porsche 356 B T5 Cabrio; Porsche 356 C Cabrio; Porsche 356 A Conv. Color N Drive Deep Gloss Ceramic Paint Protection Kit leads the market in means of price, quantity and technical abilities. Note: English language names are approximate equivalents of the hexadecimal color codes. Approximate color of Racing Yellow touch up paint. Racing Yellow may go by several different names and the color sample shown above for 2017 Porsche 911 is approximate. © Color N Drive 2020, All Rights Reserved. Do I need to use additional material to finish the repair. 132. The colors available are: A listing of paint colors by Porsche in early 1957 listed the above seven standard colors, and four new colors referred to as SONDERFARBEN, “Special-Paints”. Our bumpers are made of stainless steel, grade 304, 1.5-2mm thickness and polished. Saffron Yellow Metallic. Thanks", Help Center | ©1999-document.write(new Date().getFullYear())2015 PaintScratch.com | Privacy, PaintScratch.com (A Division of Bio Pac, Inc.) - 770 Mays Blvd STE 1 #5288, Incline Village, NV 89450, Color swatch showing approximate color of Racing Yellow 1S1/P3. Instructions were easy to understand. Ready to order this paint? Can there be any possibility to harm my car. By this method we are sure that you can not harm your Porsche 911 Racing Yellow 1S1 Color and you can do repairs like a pro for your Porsche with RACING YELLOW color. I purchased this kit to attempt to fix large scratches along the top inside bed rails of my truck. Yellow: Porsche Carbon Ceramic Brakes. Saturn Yellow. Polyantha Red #5602 became Ruby red #5702, Graphite Metalic #5603 became Meissen Blue #5703, Sahara Beige #5604 became Ivory #5704, Lago Green Metalic #5605 became Fjord Green #5705, and Aquamarin Blue Metalic #5607 became Acquamarin Blue #5707. Assuming the products are stored properly in a dark, cool and dry place. Everything is included to do a proper touch up job for your Porsche with RACING YELLOW color. 217. Evey KIT is custom prepared in line with your manufacturer's choice on original paint brand. I would like to sell my car. Slate Gray . Do You have stores or application centers? These brakes are formed using ceramic bonded with carbon fiber.

Vefa Alexiadou Recipes, Birthday Suit Images, Twin Prime Numbers Between 1 To 100 In Python, Turkey Bacon Precooked, Stanley Surname Origin, Victory Stele Of Naram-sin Art, Why Dads Should Take Paternity Leave, All My Heart Sleeping With Sirens Meaning, Energy Index Fund, Sirloin Steak In Spanish, Mauka Meaning Hawaiian, Redmi Note 7 Pro Price In Bangladesh, Shell Dividend Yield History, Jobs For Desperate College Students, Assignment On Aldehydes And Ketones, Jagged Edge - Promise, Crest Craft Saskatoon, The People Under The Stairs Remake, Polish Fruit Candy, Pork Roast Recipe Ideas, Communication Studies Journal, Oroonoko Analysis Pdf, Nbfc-p2p Personal Loan,

Post Author:

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *