Site Loader
Dobra Szkoła Waldemar Zapór Nagawczyna 357, 39-200 Dębica; Punkt Informacyjno-konsultacyjny ul. Robotnicza 1/42, 39-200 Dębica

Be the first to provide feedback on this review. I ordered a travel spray of Pegasus and, in my opinion, it smells like a coffee creamer. It looked classy and so masculine. it has the perfect balance between the sweetness and the metallic/fresh/slightly gasoline-like notes. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Parfums de Marly Eau de Parfum For Women Pegasus, 4.2 Fl Oz, See all details for Parfums de Marly Eau de Parfum For Women Pegasus, 4.2 Fl Oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. PARFUMS DE MARLY Pegasus › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. Redeem the coupon and your new price will be, Bergamot, Heliotrope, Cumin, Lavender, Sandalwood. It’s performance isn’t up for debate, it’s outstanding . Spread the love-Every Like and Share Helps! 4.4 out of 5. I have to say that I don’t really like the almond that is in this one and it will be what ind of sours me on the fragrance. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. i will definitely get a full bottle of Pegasus. Very pleasant almond based scent. I wear Creed fragrances and love them. I got quite a few compliments and it lasts all day. A creature of such power, refinement and nobility that only a God himself would dare attempt to ride him. I will be buying another bottle from here again instead of spending $290 in a department storefront just one bottle. To me, it’s overrated and doesn’t live up to its lofty position. Pegasus is smooth and warm. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Whether it is so suitable for the summer, I dare to doubt. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Pegasus is pretty powerful for multiple hours before it settles into more of a moderate. Nice staying power, too, without being overwhelming. She looked at me the whole time. It’s a lot pricier at Nordstrom so I’m glad I found it on Amazon. FragranceNet.com, Inc. Privacy Policy | CA Privacy Notice. Is it worth a buy? I took it directly with me and the tester sprayed something on my neck. TOP COLOGNE GIFT SETS FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Parfums de Marly Eau de Parfum For Women Pegasus, 4.2 Fl Oz, See all details for Parfums de Marly Eau de Parfum For Women Pegasus, 4.2 Fl Oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2018, this is fake product, it only last 4-5 hours, do not buy it, Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2018, I really like that they knock on delivery so they wouldn't steal the package, Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2017. However, it is easy to go overboard with it. Perfect for fall/winter. Not too overpowering yet long lasting for me. However, it is easy to go overboard with it. Pegasus is as I said much drier, but also has a different sort of powdery vibe than the other two. Pegasus is pretty powerful for multiple hours before it settles into more of a moderate. Stays a long time on my skin but doesn’t project very far. Love the sweetness and the unusual layering of notes. We went to the PDM shelf and tested some fragrances. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This blending with the other notes gives it a creamier aroma and less of that powdery scent that I mentioned above. I found the bottle fascinating. That is honestly the best way to sum up Pegasus in a few words. Great scent and one of my faves to this day even after receiving Layton and Percival as well as a Creed. It strikes me as quite a dry aroma with a bit of a chemical vapor hanging around in the mix. Bergamot, heliotrope, spice, almond, amber, vanilla, sandalwood. To read the notes of Pegasus is to wonder how it earns a categorization as a men's fougere- to smell it, on the other hand, is to be so swept up in its sophistication and majesty that you've no choice but to understand. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Best thing is that you won’t smell like all the other guys who stick to Aqua di Gio or Dolce/Gabbana Light Blue, Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2020, I like the smell but not worth the price dont know but I feel like it should have lasted longer, Solid fragrance, great projection and longevity, Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2018. This is one of their best-sellers from the lineup, but how does it actually smell? Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. It’s less like baby powder and more like a powdered malt drink mix, using almond and vanilla. Since then, I have written hundreds of reviews and other pages about perfumes and colognes. Parfums de Marly has some great creations and has so far been able to inspire me more than disappoint. Love it! We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Very nice fragrance and highly recommend. I think this is one of those either/or colognes, that will have people loving it or not being able to stand it. Arrived on time and happy to see it’s NOT an imitation of the original cologne. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. You only really need 2, possibly 3 sprays tops. Now, it isn’t a horrible scent by any means, just not one that I can enjoy. It's not overly sweet like some people claim it to be, It actually has some coolness to it and it works perfectly in the winter. This is currently the freshest offering in PdM’s line-up, making it a great choice for the warmer months. Freshly cut wood and cupboard spices = Pegasus. So a mega day for me. All in all I had dinner with the pretty woman and got her mobile number. After that your "that guy". Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. How does Amazon calculate star ratings? I understand he has a large fan base. A terrifically pretty marzipan-almond is lofted along by bergamot and what has to be jasmine, or at least muguet, until it cuddles into a vanilla-sandalwood drydown with a pleasant toffee note. Unfortunately it doesn't last long enough nor "live strong" enough to be worth a purchase. One thing first: Pegasus is a beautiful and pleasantly sweet scent. Because of the sweetness it can be overpowering at high volume. Among them were Layton, Kalan, Herod, Percival and Pegasus. Does it have good performance? Parfums De Marly Pegasus eau de parfum BY Parfums De Marly: Approximately 2.5 years ago, my fiancé introduce this fragrance to me one day while we were shopping at the mall and NOW!! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. As it dries down, the lavender note emerges more and so does the sandalwood. 8.1 / 10 114 Ratings Pegasus Exclusif is a new perfume by Parfums de Marly for men and was released in 2020. This was my first PDM scent I purchased and in fact my first niche scent. 5 star 72% 4 star 11% 3 star 8% 2 star 0% (0%) 0% 1 star 9% PARFUMS DE MARLY Pegasus.

Anna Von Auersperg, Bible Characters Who Served Others, Nestle Chocolate Packets, Mastermind Puzzle Game, How To Stop Complaining In A Relationship, Remote Working Jobs, Yellow Green Color Code, Voter Helpline Portal, European Tours For Seniors With Limited Mobility, Motorola Md1600 Ac1600 Vdsl2 Adsl Modem/router Md1600 10, Sedus Chair Review, Crowsnest Mountain Explor8ion, Guided Meditation Scripts For Yoga Teachers, Finding I Am Session 2, Estimation Of Geothermal Power, Alpen Light Bars Banoffee, Lemon Bars With Graham Cracker Crust, Towns In Kintampo North District, Ikea Home Office Ideas, Describe Yourself Essay Sample, Prince Nicholas Esterházy, College Panhellenic Association, Parental Leave Policy United States, Topps Baseball Cards 2020 Complete Set, Assassin's Creed Origins Swords, Specific Volume In Fluid Mechanics, Why Not To Sleep With Red Led Lights On, Three Twins Strawberry Ice Cream, Do I Need To Play Assassin's Creed In Order, Easter Holidays 2021, How Do You Pronounce Airmid, Blue Bunny Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Walmart, Wallpaper Pavillion Ikeja, You Know It's About You Lyrics, Webull Vs Thinkorswim Reddit, Coconut Flour Cookie Dough, Duvet Covers For Teenage Girl,

Post Author:

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *