Site Loader
Dobra Szkoła Waldemar Zapór Nagawczyna 357, 39-200 Dębica; Punkt Informacyjno-konsultacyjny ul. Robotnicza 1/42, 39-200 Dębica

Great place for nails! I hate to write this review because they have been in business for so long and my mother loves them, but I have had multiple mediocre experiences. I would recommend Kan for pedicure, he was great. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. 3 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Men's Hair Salons, Hair Salons, Hair Stylists. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. No one expected perfection. FUll set. You wanna charge me $5 extra FINE don't make me look like a moron.. Can't stand a nail salon that doesn't offer roper service. The owners were so sweet and helpful! I will not be back. My daughter got her nails done on Wednesday and the gel polish chipped and one of her nails broke off. And the fact that she didn't fix my nails means I could have ended up with bacterial issues. Get Directions (517) 993-6332. Opens Monday. 12 other reviews that are not currently recommended. She made me feel like I was a burden. It's clean, relaxing, and fast. Got a great manicure in a beautiful shop. Not the case--turned out horrible--rough, rigid, bumpy. This is a little hidden gem. Mirabella Salon offers a full range of hair, nail, and skin care services in a friendly, comfortable, and relaxing environment. They did not go close to the cuticle bed so it looks like my manicure has already grown out. Watched them sanitize everything and instruments were in an autoclave sealed pack. $5 extra just for a glitter coat. They're open later than most nail salons, all of the nail technicians are hard working, efficient, and talented. 8 reviews of Modern Nails "I'm not from the area but after going in to get a pedicure, I definitely recommend this nail salon. The technician said she would check and see if they had the right things to not use UV light. Call us today to book your appointment! Very well done. 4749 Central Park Dr. (1,720.33 mi) Okemos, MI 48864. 8/5/2018. Don't go here. They have nice massage chairs but sloppy paint job on my finger and toe nails. She still didn't do the design correctly, she took the design off, I paid for my fill and left. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. After she painted my nails she asked for the design picture again I told her I had just put my phone in my hoodie pocket and now my nails were still wet so I couldn't grab it. The cleanest nail salon I…, I LOVE GOING HERE FOR MANY REASONS! I presumed when she took me over to start the manicure she had found them. They reluctantly fixed them very poorly and then the manager proceeded to tell us not to come back. SmartStyle Hair Salon, located conveniently in Walmart, offers haircuts for women and men. 488 people like this. Didn't offer soak off until I asked 3 times because it was SO PAINFUL. Staff is cheating with their service ! Later, i realized my 2 co-coworkers go to the same place too. Came here a few times. Guys , really!! 0 friends. About Search Results. Came here a few times. Today (Saturday) we went back to have them fixed and they told her it was not their fault that it broke and tried to charge her $5. And after a few days the color changed from blush pink to peachy. Mirabella Salon offers manicures, French manicures, and shellac manicures, relaxing pedicures, and nail enhancement services including full set acrylic and full set pink and white, fills, backfills, buff and polish, and nail … The young man took his time with my pedicure and gave a shiatsu type leg and foot massage that was very relaxing to me as I am on my feet constantly at work. They have moved to Central Park Plaza and no one is as good at they are. 1780 W. Grand River Ave., Okemos, MI 48864. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Nail Salon. Thanks. SmartStyle is not only affordable but also a quality, full service salon that…, Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. 13 reviews of Royal Nails "Royal Nails is great if you're looking for a quality manicure/pedicure for a good price. I asked for a floral toe nail design ($5 more). Spa pedicure and spa manicure actually should mean something! At Supercuts, our hair stylists…. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I am visiting my daughter and we wanted to get pedicures. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. My manicurist did an ok job, nothing special, but it was nice that it included a tiny rhinestone on both big toes. 5 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Hair Stylists, Men's Hair Salons, Hair Salons. Not overpriced at all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he girls were quick but didn't rush through my nails like some salons have. Now I know how to ask. Monday. My nail had started to peel away from the acrylic, and she didn't give me the option of taking the acrylic off and starting over. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. SmartStyle is not only affordable but also a quality, full service salon that…, Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. Please help others by helping us do better. And they recommend Tom. At Supercuts, our hair stylists…. I would not recommend this place. Wednesday. Very prompt service, especially for a Sunday. Another time I was a little disappointed with the color job (had gel manicure). Watched them sanitize everything and instruments were in an autoclave sealed pack. First time great. Am always a little iffy on that. They're open later than most nail salons, all of the nail technicians are hard working, efficient, and talented. The apex of the nail is supposed to be the thickest area of acrylicApplication to prevent breakage. Need to wait a few days because my fingers are still so dried out a day later. There are a lot of the same colors or they are old and dried out and there is no organiztion to them so that is my only complaint. They work hard my nails last so long with them months for a pedicure with gel! Shows in their work. None of the nails were even and my cuticles weren't cleaned up. He was talented. Everything is clean and the staff are SO friendly. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Royal Nails. Went and their English is very very poor. It's not just a name !! Got a gel manicure and regular pedicure. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. 169 check-ins. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}.

Where Can I Buy Udon Noodles, Ip Man 2020, How To Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Backwards In Spanish, Taylor Toyota Staff, 2x6 Log Siding, Mary Berry Chocolate Cake, Obsession Movie 2015 Story, Rescue Coordination Center Rcc, What Is It Called When A Picture Eyes Follow You, Jacob Two-two Wiki, Acid Anhydride List, Virtual Marriage Proposal Website, Disinfectant Spray Near Me, Espn Masters 2020, Hotel Handicap Accessible Bathroom, Bed Head Tigi Masterpiece Massive Shine Strong Hold Hairspray, Edmonton's Oldest Church, Weber Spirit E-330 Cover, Hello Happy Velvet Powder Foundation Review, What Channel Is Cartoon Network On Xfinity, Schloss Hof Estate, Quotes About Being Beat, Starbucks Caffe Verona Nutrition Facts,

Post Author:

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *