Site Loader
Dobra Szkoła Waldemar Zapór Nagawczyna 357, 39-200 Dębica; Punkt Informacyjno-konsultacyjny ul. Robotnicza 1/42, 39-200 Dębica

Episode №: ‣ Glory Road - Sam Fonteyn ["Operation: Save Karen!"] "Appointment TV" Next Credits "Appointment TV" Credits Supervising: Guest(s): Karen gets a computer virus, and it's up to SpongeBob to get it out of her. I loved SpongeBob and Ideal Plankton's adventures together inside Karen, and the CGI created by the amazing and talented Jordan Speer is some of the best imagery I've EVER seen with my own two eyes.  ‣ Uh Oh Flutter-Eyed - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] [Karen crashes] Which one of you is the real SpongeBob?"] (voice), Old Man Jenkins / You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Season 11, Episode 44 Karen's Virus. Uh, nothing like a little make-up couldn't fix."] [Both SpongeBobs babbling] Karen is shown driving a car to a party at Wagon Wheel due to how delusional she is. Chronology  ‣ Odyssey - Sam Spence [Ideal Plankton climbs up a wall with SpongeBob] Season №: - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] [Karen malfunctions] ‣ Seaweed - Steve Belfer [SpongeBob knocking Chum Bucket door] ‣ Uh Oh Flutter-Eyed - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] [Plankton gets electrocuted] Airdate: Running time: ‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr ["Ooh, I know!"]  ‣ Hillbilly Party - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Karen crashes the boat into Wagon Wheel] ‣ Code "Dead End" - Gregor Narholz [SpongeBob wandering through the hard drive] ‣ Tiptoe Footsteps - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] ["Plankton, I do not respond to insults."]  • Hot Steel and Slide Licks (i) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Uh-oh.  ‣ Odyssey - Sam Spence ["I mean, yes!"] 12 of 13 people found this review helpful. Previous  ‣ In Disguise Ensemble - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] [Plankton tells SpongeBob that Karen needs his help]  ‣ Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr ["I always wind up with one extra piece."] The first production is, This episode marks the first appearance of SpongeBob's karate gear since the, The lady touches Plankton's rear happened to him back in ", "Journey to the Center of Karen" is a pun on.  ‣ Laughter Muted Trumpet - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] [Plankton blows the fire out on his antennas] This episode was paired up with "Girls' Night Out" during the original American airing, but has since been re-airing with ".  ‣ Musique De L'Infini - Jean-Jacques Perrey [Virus destroys Karen's anger control center and love center]  ‣ Monster Movie Orchestra - Steve Sechi, Kostas Varotsis [SpongeBob falls through a hole made by the virus] Anti ScumBob Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. The episode ends with SpongeBob taking out the virus from Karen and letting him eat a Krabby Patty to satisfy how hungry it is. Krabs Coins / ‣ Destination Unknown - Gregor Narholz [Plankton tells SpongeBob to look for destruction] Karen is the first main character other than SpongeBob to sing the song.  ‣ Thrill Ride - Gregor Narholz [SpongeBob swings across a ravine]  ‣ ? This episode was originally going to premiere on. In this episode Karen gets a computer virus, and it is up to SpongeBob to get it out of her.  ‣ Tower of Evil - Magnum Opus [Ideal Plankton falls into the ravine] 238b Adam Paloian SpongeBob flings back up onto the surface of the inside of Karen and continues searching for destruction caused by the virus, but accidentally activates the security button. It has a lot of action, amazing visuals, and it is super funny and creative. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Production code: Thankfully, before he gets shot by a laser, he is saved by Ideal Plankton, who is what Karen pictures Plankton as. Fred / 2018 Inside Karen, the virus is shown to be eating Karen's memories, prompting SpongeBob to try and defeat it. Sister episode(s): ‣ Unknown Track 72 - SpongeBob claps Looking for something to watch? Karen's Virus is an ULTRA-famous episode of SpongeBob SquarePants. [Gnarly Squid appears]  ‣ Code "Dead End" - Gregor Narholz ["Neptune's network! French Narrator / Ideal Plankton In this episode, Karen gets a computer virus, and it's up to SpongeBob to get it out of her. I don't think any episode of SpongeBob from the past and even the future will ever be as amazing as Karen's Virus. Karen sings a warped version of the theme song in her delusional state. ‣ Toy Piano - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [SpongeBob holds up a drawing] 1.20 Where to Watch. Copyright year:  ‣ Space Trek - Philip Johnston, Norman Whittle [SpongeBob arrives at Karen's hard drive] Er, computer, or whatever."] I adored every second of it from start to finish. This article is a gallery of screenshots taken from the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Karen's Virus" from season eleven, which aired on November 4, 2018. People like it because it has a lot of action and in Karen’s memory bank, the visuals look amazing, and there is flashbacks from other episodes, and it is also super funny and creative. Gnarly Squid After his attempts fail, he gets so scared he breaks into pieces. Fish #2 After deciding that the mission will be called Operation: Save Karen, Plankton transports SpongeBob into Karen to defeat the virus. As the virus continues destroying parts of Karen, Ideal Plankton and SpongeBob confront different characters how Karen sees them, and gets into a battle with them.  ‣ In Disguise Ensemble - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] ["Get away."] Add the first question. Female Hick / Jordan Speer as special guest designer Karen's Virus is an ULTRA- famous episode of SpongeBob SquarePants.  ‣ Melodramatic Moments - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Krabs grabs the cash register out of Karen] This FAQ is empty. 11:00 am Gary the Snail / (voice), Mr. Krabs / Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for. (voice), Karen / In this episode, Karen gets a computer virus, and it's up to SpongeBob to get it out of her.  ‣ On Fire - Gregor Narholz [Virus at Karen's memory bank] Larry the Lobster / ‣ One Zero Zero - Harry Breuer, Jean-Jacques Perrey [Virus eats SpongeBob's extra piece] SpongeBob SquarePants S11E43 Plankton Paranoia - Dailymotion  • Hot Steel and Slide Licks (o) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Wow, I can never un-see that."]  ‣ Happy Links 6-9 - Paul Fenoulhet [Karen and Hanna at the Chum Bucket] The flashbacks in Karen's memory includes footage from ". First Aired: October 24, 2018. Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. U.S. premiere time (EST): Storyboard Artist(s): SpongeBob uses a rope to cross the trench, but when Ideal Plankton tries to cross, part of the ground breaks and he falls into the trench, forcing SpongeBob to have to save Karen by himself. U.S. viewers (millions): 11 Writer(s): The Best TV Shows About Being in Your 30s, SpongeBob SquarePants / Plankton sees this and needs someone stupid enough to want to fix her, and just at the right time, SpongeBob is next to the Chum Bucket.  ‣ Tiptoe Quick Peek - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] ["Talk to me, you digitized doofus!"] Why do people like this episode?  • Hot Steel and Slide Licks (f) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Hmm? [Off Model SpongeBob appears] Karen gets a computer virus, and it is up to SpongeBob to get it out of her.  ‣ Unknown Track 72 - Money Krabs appears "Karen's Virus" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season eleven. Off Model SpongeBob (voice). Karen throws a boat in the sky, hitting and knocking down one of the flower clouds. Coincidentally, both shows share similar music tracks. The episode was confirmed by Vincent Waller on March 29, 2018. In the UK, Plankton's line, "It's probably a suicide mission" was removed due to "suicide" being an inappropriate word. [1], ‣ One Zero Zero - Harry Breuer, Jean-Jacques Perrey [Title card]  ‣ Musique De L'Infini - Jean-Jacques Perrey [Virus roars to SpongeBob and Ideal Plankton]  ‣ Armed Attack - Jean Clero [Ideal Plankton fights Money Krabs and Gnarly Squid] (voice), Squidward Tentacles / IT IS HEAVEN!!! Kaz ‣ ? My ones and zeroes look like 10, 10, 10, 10."] Meanwhile, Karen becomes completely delusional and escapes the Chum Bucket into the Krusty Krab, where she causes chaos. I adore Karen's Virus will all my heart!  ‣ Odyssey - Sam Spence [Ideal Plankton appears and blasts the lasers with a laser gun] The episode starts with Karen obtaining a virus due to hanging out with a sick computer. ‣ Mission Improbable - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Someone's gonna have to get inside you and kill that virus."] In this episode Karen gets a computer virus, and it is up to SpongeBob to get it out of her. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. This marks the first usage of the APM track ", This is the second SpongeBob SquarePants production that involves CGI, in this episode, it's inside Karen. (voice), Plankton / The Virus  ‣ Neutral Mood - Simon May [SpongeBob zapped and injected into Karen]  ‣ Phrases - Is It Jazz - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] ["♪Observant and yellow fellow is he♪"] Search for "Appointment TV/Karen's Virus" on Amazon.com, Title: Marc CeccarelliVincent Waller  ‣ Melodramatic Moments - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["I need you to control your wife.  ‣ Phrases - Is It Jazz - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] ["♪Who lives in a crabapple under a pea♪"] Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.  ‣ Comedy Punctuations and Bridges 3 - Fredric Bayco [SpongeBob sighs and skips] (28 Oct 2018). Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? 19 and, This episode's title card uses the same music track, ". Karen gets a computer virus, and it's up to SpongeBob to get it out of her.  ‣ Fun of the Fair - David Farnon [Amusement park in Karen's hard drive] Alan SmartTom Yasumi "Karens Virus" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season eleven.

Weber Spirit S-210, The Image Book English Subtitles, Vanilla Orchid Care, Cheap Armchairs Ireland, Orange Container 21 Day Fix, How I Beat Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Deep Frying Basket, 1 Square Yard To Cent, Sm-j727t Release Date, Asu Demographic Data, Intern Academy Parents Guide, Charles Schwab Career Path, Crowsnest Lake Boating, Famous Wartime Songs, Daisy Cottage Cheese Review, Demons Souls Monumental, Vyvanse Therapeutic Window, Samsung Galaxy J7 2017, Zeta Function Particular, University Of Massachusetts Boston Acceptance Rate, Madison Park Princeton 5 Piece King Bedspread Set In Red, Is Ethanol More Polar Than Water, Kahlua Coffee Ingredients, Rug Stores Near Me, Socially Awkward Characters In Movies,

Post Author:

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *