Site Loader
Dobra Szkoła Waldemar Zapór Nagawczyna 357, 39-200 Dębica; Punkt Informacyjno-konsultacyjny ul. Robotnicza 1/42, 39-200 Dębica

It's a shame because I really hoped to be wowed enough to bring the kids and book one of the larger rooms next time, but I feel pretty overcharged for what I received. It was a perfect trip. It is huge and has three shower heads (1 overhead rainfall shower head and two regular shower heads on the side walls).---control panels on several walls, including by the hot tub and the bed, by which you could control all the lights in the room. The one night we stayed in the hotel was all we could take. ---absolutely immaculate rooms, with stunning design. We are already planning to return for another trip and check out some of the other rooms. Log Cabin was spotless, dog bed, bowls and treat for our boy...the staff absolutely amazing and we had a great time with the other guests. Age . One night they were out of cookies so they made fresh ones at 10:30 pm just for us. The 5-person hot-tub was installed in a corner of the room made to look like a floor-to-ceiling rock grotto, complete with a real waterfall. Great customer service from the min we walked in to the min we left. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't as go-the-extra-mile as the rest of the hotel is. Each suite has a furnished front patio, a living room with wicker furniture and a futon or set of bunk beds, indoor washroom with a spacious hot & cold shower, powerful ceiling … The rooms were very clean and expertly decorated. Room was so small bed took up half the room and tub other half wasn't a lot of room def. The bed was moderately comfortable. Shaving my legs was a bit difficult as there was nowhere to sit or put my foot up. The staff was awesome - they made sure you saw everything the property had to offer, had fresh cookies and infused water available at all times, and their cleaning staff must be great because the property was super clean. also disappointed that they didn't have a pool .Not what we were excepting for how much we paid a night. Can't wait to go back!More. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and indoor private spa tubs. Stayed in the Jungle Room for 3 nights for our honeymoon in North Conway. The controls for things in the room, including the hot tub and lights, were user friendly and easy to figure out. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. We were looking for a nice place to stay to get away for a night and we are so glad we chose this place! The room seemed to be in transition to another theme so I wasn't super impressed with the decor. Also had a microwave, sink, Keurig machine, and plenty of glassware/dishes/flatware. Adventure Suites: Jungle room!! ---the free hot breakfast was pretty much like every other hotel breakfast. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Adventure Suites is a one-of-a-kind property. It offers so much for the price. I honestly don't know where to begin with this review -- I have so many good things to say. Room 1. We stayed in the log cabin room for a night on 6/7/16. This place is super neat on the inside and out. Rooms. The staff was amazing especially Dan at the front desk! I enjoyed the snacks offered, the free breakfast and touring the other rooms that were unoccupied. ---very comfortable bed and pillows. Finally the hot tub in the Love Shack was so much better. Washington Valley Theatre Co. Hotels near The Cut Off Salon and Day Spa, We compared the lowest prices from 6 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 5 websites. The breakfast was excellent, although they should consider having a staff member there to help with the waffles. My pup also received special treatment upon arrival. But for the room the bed was so uncomfortable after first night we questioned even staying.. needs to be updated asap! Also had a microwave, sink, Keurig machine, and plenty of glassware/dishes/flatware.---very comfortable bed and pillows.---freakin' awesome marble walk-in shower. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. ---really friendly and helpful staff who were happy to accommodate requests (including putting our wedding flowers in our room ahead of check-in, and baking fresh cookies and making new popcorn for us --free!-- at about 9pm when we wanted to have a movie night in our room) Our room really looked and felt like a thatched-roof room in a jungle. Disco Ball Yes. Miami, FL 33126 305.871.1166. Every night they have a fire in the pit out back, very relaxing. more. The Love Shack was really small and we had forgotten about the waterbed not being supportive enough, given we have a firm mattress at home. There is an LED starry sky (with shooting star!) Which had a few things that were difficult. We stayed here recently to celebrate our anniversary and absolutely loved it! The bedding was disguisting and dirty. Stayed in the Jungle Room for 3 nights for our honeymoon in North Conway. My second daughter had to sleep in the bed with my wife because she was so scared of all the weird statues around the walls. Highly recommended!!!! Free Wifi Yes. over the hot-tub, and many really cool wooden sculptures and animal figures that the staff said were imported from Africa.---lovely mountain views from our semi-private deck, plus a back entrance to the room with windows that you can open to let in fresh air and enjoy the views from the kitchen or bed.---really nice kitchen area with a fridge bigger than most hotel room fridges. Popular attractions Kahuna Laguna and Cranmore Mountain Resort are located nearby. We asked for new linens and never ended up using any of the pillows they provided in the room. We had the jungle room, Bed and Breakfast, and the sugar shack. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. I honestly don't know where to begin with this review -- I have so many good things to say. My husband and I stayed in the Jungle room with our youngest son up in the gorilla loft and our grandchild downstairs with us. Chris H. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Bed 1 King Size . Lowest prices for your stay. I was told "lots of people love it here and if I did not have a good experience, not to come back". Our guests praise the helpful staff and the clean rooms in our reviews. Room needs some up keep as well such as paint chipping, outlets that didn't work. Can't wait to go back and check out more rooms. What a great time, room was awesome, looked just like the pictures, the bidet was interesting i liked it after getting used to it, staff was great.The round bed was sometimes a challenge, but unique, not that comfy but manageable. In the mood for a wild and fun adventure? ---very comfortable bed and pillows. Children. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Hotels near Mt. ---lovely mountain views from our semi-private deck, plus a back entrance to the room with windows that you can open to let in fresh air and enjoy the views from the kitchen or bed. But the staff was so wonderful and we switched to the Tree House. Please see our partners for more details. Discover genuine guest reviews for Adventure Suites along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Max People 2. over the hot-tub, and many really cool wooden sculptures and animal figures that the staff said were imported from Africa. a shack not a suite. Highly recommended if your looking for a fun place to stay. Stayed in the Jungle Room for 3 nights for our honeymoon in North Conway. I would never return to Adventure Suites and hope my warning is headed and no one else gets burned and wastes their money and family time at this facility. The bathroom was an adventure - the sink was cracked and poorly glued together, the toilet seat or toilet was not bolted down (my 2-yr old who was potty trained ended up having an accident that night because she said the toilet was too scary), the shower worked, but there were tiles missing. Staff are also available to help with anything.I only have two criticisms and they are SMALL (just my two cents really) -- ---the shower was AMAZING...the only thing it was lacking is some sort of seating. We had the sound system cranked up to hear it over the hot tub one night and when I checked from the hallway you could not hear it outside Everything was very clean, requests were filled promptly and the staff was awesome. Stayed in the Jungle Room for 3 nights for our honeymoon in North Conway. We planned our honeymoon for a year, and I am SO glad we chose Adventure Suites! I would definitely come back but would stay in a different room. One of my daughters refused to sleep in the cave or coffin they advertised because it was scary and claustrophobic. Dance Pole Yes. When we got home, I attempted to reach the management of the Adventure Suites - after 2months of chasing (e-mails and phone calls), I finally spoke to someone who informed me that they would not (1) refund my money for our horrendous experience or (2) address any of the safety issues I noted. Our room really looked and felt like a thatched-roof room in a jungle. The Jungle Suite. Check In — / — / — Check Out — / — / — Guests 1 room, 2 adults, 0 children Guests 1 2. Your luxury Jungle Hut is set in a spacious suite amidst wildlife and lush greenery. We met family here for the weekend. Adults. ---freakin' awesome marble walk-in shower. It is huge and...Stayed in the Jungle Room for 3 nights for our honeymoon in North Conway. My boyfriend and i spent one night here in the Dragons Lair for my 40th birthday. Soak in the hot tub at the base of a rock waterfall with the fiber optic night sky above with shooting stars. Hotels near Our Lady of the Mountains Parish. Jungle - Adventure Suites. My husband and I have been twice before and this time we took our one year old weimaraner. ---freakin' awesome marble walk-in shower. Click here to message Executive Fantasy Hotels right now or to find contact information. We planned our honeymoon for a year, and I am SO glad we chose Adventure Suites! ---really friendly and helpful staff who were happy to accommodate requests (including putting our wedding flowers in our room ahead of check-in, and baking fresh cookies and making new popcorn for us --free!-- at about 9pm when we wanted to have a movie night in our room) The 5-person hot-tub was installed in a corner of the room made to look like a floor-to-ceiling rock grotto, complete with a real waterfall. over the hot-tub, and many really cool wooden sculptures and animal figures that the staff said were imported from Africa. We planned our honeymoon for a year, and I am SO glad we chose Adventure Suites! ---lovely mountain views from our semi-private deck, plus a back entrance to the room with windows that you can open to let in fresh air and enjoy the views from the kitchen or bed. I honestly don't know where to begin with this review -- I have so many good things to say. We booked three rooms for 7 of us. The living space didn't match the bedroom at all - in fact the couch felt like something you'd pick up on the side of the road. We are not a chain and have no other locations. Washington Valley Theatre Co. Hotels near The Cut Off Salon and Day Spa, We compared the lowest prices from 8 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 9 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 10 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 7 websites. It's so much more for families but it can be fun and romantic for couples. I definitely wouldn't count the average breakfast as a ding against the hotel, but I'd personally plan to enjoy breakfast elsewhere. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. We stayed in the Sugar Shack for our anniversary and it was a bit of a tease. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only.

Pine Grove School, Deepika Padukone Email Id, Monaco Squad 2017/18, Isaiah 63 Nkjv, Drishti Ias Mains Test Series 2020, The Boys After Show, Best Warhammer Books To Start With, Badminton School Uniform, Tommy Ross Csis, File Tab Missing In Excel, Darius Leonard Parents, Nasolabial Interpolation Flap, Motivation To Succeed In School, My Favorite Things Remake, Aboriginal Bear Dance, Eng Vs Aus 2nd Odi 2020 Scorecard, Who Wrote It's A Wonderful Life Song, Say It Ain't So Joe Chords, Is Tafe Higher Education, When A Guy Touches Your Belly Button, Hallie Ivester Adrian, What Does The Uncharted Forest Symbolize In Anthem,

Post Author:

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *