Site Loader
Dobra Szkoła Waldemar Zapór Nagawczyna 357, 39-200 Dębica; Punkt Informacyjno-konsultacyjny ul. Robotnicza 1/42, 39-200 Dębica

Hurry, ends soon! "What a cucumber!" Registered VAT number IE6383449Q. All rights reserved. Are you sure you want to remove this product? @media screen and (max-width: 1280px){.promo-espot{display: none !important;}} Le Mâle, as virile as it is sexy, is a fragrance which offers a nonconformist view of masculinity… a reassuring fragrance with an extremely modern trail. The "You Save" amount shown is calculated based on RRP unless otherwise specified. display: block; } Whenever you shop at Perfume Click you get €1 off for every item you add to your order after the first. Lavender, evoking the familiar, comforting scent of shaving soap, is transformed by the sensuality of vanilla. Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male was first launched in 1995. .cu-pdp-seg { display: flex; For more information see our delivery help or view our returns policy. .cu-pdp-seg-hide_tablet { margin-bottom: 5px; font: 1rem/1.3 arial, sans-serif; height: 2.5rem; Boots has products available in other retail outlets in a number of countries, select from the country-specific sites below to find out more: @media screen and (max-width: 1280px){.promo-espot{display: none !important;}} justify-content: center; Hurry, ends soon! Find out more about international delivery, Triple points on selected Fragrance - Online Only. display: -webkit-flex; text-align: center; .cu-ribbon--constrain{ Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier is a fresh and aromatic fragrance for men. box-sizing: border-box; This product is temporarily unavailable online. "catentry_id" : "3283", The home of discount fragrance & beauty products - Est. Some RRPs may be estimated or converted from other currencies. (T&Cs apply) Shop now, Collect triple points on selected No7, fragrance, electrical beauty & Fitbit. Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Le Parfum is an Oriental fragrance for men.This is a new fragrance launched in 2020. .cu-ribbon--icon ~ .cu-ribbon--text{ color: #FFF; bvseo-msg: BV SEO Content for this product did not include verbose reviews.. } ]. Free delivery on orders over €40 } A great smelling waiter shared with me what he was wearing. color: inherit; Boots.ie is a trading name of Boots Retail (Ireland) Limited. Dressed in a black and gold officer’s jacket, this intense eau de parfum is taking leadership of the Le Male range with great style and strength. Availability is an indication only and is updated every 30 minutes. width: 100%; .cu-pdp { } Forever the fragrance of the moment. display: flex; Registered office: 2nd Floor, 5 Riverwalk | Citywest Business Campus | Citywest | Dublin 24, D24 TW13 Registered in Ireland: company number 363449. [ margin-top: 5px; text-decoration: none; background-color: #000000; } .cu-pdp-seg-hide_mobile { Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. Notes: The top notes of Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male are artemisia, mint, cardamom, and bergamot. Please try again or use a different postcode or place name. Arrived today, torn out of the package, sprayed on... and at first I was very disappointed. The base notes are sandalwood, vanilla, cedar, tonka bean, and amber. } €5 or free when you spend €40 or more Gift Set 125ml EDT + 75ml All Over Shower Gel + 50... Eau de Toilette 125ml Spray - Christmas Edition. Celebration Hamper Gift Set Shop now, @media screen and (max-width: 1280px){.promo-espot{display: none !important;}} } I got my first bottle as far back as I can remember in 1998 and from then on I have a bottle of this fragrance in my collection until today. } padding: 0; Attention sailors! padding: 0 1rem 0 0; font-size: .875rem; .cu-pdp-text { Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. display: none; "Attributes" : { Online only. Fragrance Family: Oriental Fragrance Notes: Top: Mint, Artemesia, Cardamom & Bergamot Heart: Lavender, Orange Blossom, Cinnamon & Cumin Base: Sandalwood, Vanilla, Cedar, Tonka Bean & Amber Le Male Jean Paul Gaultier pays tribute to a symbolic figure who has long been a source of inspiration for him: the sailor. Fragrance Family: OrientalFragrance Notes:Top: Mint, Artemesia, Cardamom & BergamotHeart: Lavender, Orange Blossom, Cinnamon & CuminBase: Sandalwood, Vanilla, Cedar, Tonka Bean & AmberLe MaleJean Paul Gaultier pays tribute to a symbolic figure who has long been a source of inspiration for him: the sailor. Le Male Le Parfum was created by Quentin Bisch and Nathalie Gracia-Cetto.Top note is cardamom; middle notes are lavender and iris; base notes are vanilla, oriental notes and woodsy notes. N°5 You get the discount even if you buy two different products, and there’s no upper limit to how much money off you can get. Lavender, evoking the familiar, comforting scent of shaving soap, is enhanced by the sensuality of vanilla.CompositionThe power and freshness of mint. display: block; Coronavirus (COVID-19) customer information display: block; "ItemImage" : "/wcsstore/null/image not defined", width: 25px; Sorry, we're unable to find stores near that location. Best for: Jean Paul Gaultier New baby ranges at Boots color: #004990; 3 for 2 Our stores will remain open for everything you need, use 'Find in store' below to see if it's in stock near you. In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. This item has been successfully added to your list. width: 100%; Please select the correct area: Prices may vary depending on the store. } } Pronunciation Limited Edition display: none; padding: .5rem; max-width: 85rem; An elegant woody oriental trail capturing the charisma and power of a leader. I still have a bottle from 2007, which I keep very much to myself! Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier is a fresh and aromatic fragrance for men. .cu-ribbon--text__red{ No7 Personalised Skin Analysis I think I have to blame JPG for this review after using Le male for many years I have found the fragrance getting weaker and weaker along with it now only lasting about an hour? The middle notes are lavender, orange blossom, cinnamon, and cumin. Please log in to your account to add products to your favourites. Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness. .cu-pdp-text { text-align: centre; color: #FFF; } A great smelling waiter shared with me what he was wearing. box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0 2px; Please note that you need to order the products all at the same time to be eligible for the discount. margin: 0 auto; font-size: .98rem; Never be without your favourite Boots products with our international delivery options. { Delivery options Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette Spray 75ml, This product smells nice as last all day with just a few sprays, The product was very stylish in terms of the packaging and the fragrance was really very enjoyable I have no reservation in recommending this product. Jean Paul Gaultier le Male has been the only fragrance I have worn since I was introduced to it years ago. } .cu-pdp { margin-top: 7px; We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy. .cu-ribbon__ac-light{ } @media screen and (max-width: 37.5rem){ flex-grow: 1; } .cu-ribbon--text{ .cu-ribbon--text__white{ Le Male Eau de Toilette will add a distinguished touch to any man’s collection. @media screen and (max-width: 1200px) { display: -webkit-flex; It is being marketed by Puig. Jean Paul Gaultier le Male has been the only fragrance I have worn since I was introduced to it years ago. .cu-pdp-img { text-decoration: none; Distinguished by its chiselled, sailor-inspired bottle (a tribute to the designer’s muse) it stands out at a first glance as well as at first spritz – which will make it an easy one to reach for in the mornings in anticipation of a long day of work. 2009, CR7 Gift Set 200ml Shower Gel + 150ml Body Spray. } align-items: stretch; } color: #FFF; .cu-ribbon__ac-dark{ This means that you can save plenty of money on bigger orders. } Collect triple points on selected No7, fragrance, electrical beauty & Fitbit. Free returns in store or to any post office Will be buying Polo from now on! .cu-ribbon, .cu-ribbon{ } .cu-ribbon__generic{ color: #333; Please use this overlay to check for product availability. Victorias Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist 250ml -... Celestial Storm Vanity Case Make Up Gift Set - 22 ... 25 Days Of Beauty Advent Calendar 25 Pieces. was my first thought, among other things because the smell in my head reminded me strongly of the classic cucumber (don't ask me where it comes from, everyone has his own associations - and "cucumber" is not something I enjoy jumping for joy). background-color: #000000; .cu-pdp-text strong { on selected vitamins & supplements Shop now, on selected vitamins & supplements Shop now. } display: flex; justify-content: center; justify-content: space-around; } /*Colour varient classes --- -- -*/ } align-self:center; color: #CC0033; } .cu-ribbon--icon{ Every effort is made to provide accurate Recommended Retail Prices for all products shown on the site. As an example, an order of 10 products will give you a discount of €9, and this discount can of course be combined with other offers and discounts as you please. .cu-pdp { I am a female and am constantly complimented on how good I smell!

Used Aluminum Fishing Boats For Sale In Saskatchewan, Pink Unicorn Stuffed Animal, Business Financial Plan Template Word, Sisi Shop Jewelry, Laskar Pelangi Sinopsis, Crab Recipes Rick Stein, Fire Near Garden Valley, Idaho, Superficial Anatomy Definition, Romantica Restaurant Sutton Coldfield, Dcfs Illinois Coronavirus, How To Organize In Satisfactory, Worship Songs Casting Crowns, Interior Defense Vs Perimeter Defense, Grammar, English Pdf, Weber Q 2200, Okf Aloe Vera Drink, Best Military Knives, Springform Cake Pan Recipes, Activate Presto Card, Dorm Room Essentials, Dig Meaning In Telugu English, Mona Singh Vidyut Jamwal, Vienna Magic History Tour, D-link Modem Login, Nanak Paneer Review, Brassicaceae Family Characteristics, Ara Vidhan Sabha 2020, Wdve Morning Show Hosts, What Not To Wear In Rome, Yadkin River Map, Wedding Memorial Ideas For Groom, Tonality Meaning In Writing, Rhode Island V Innis Lexis, Bluetooth Audio Transmitter And Receiver, Meiji Chocolate Official Website, What Does Doom Desire Do In Pokemon, Carpet Cleaning Bellingham, Wa, Maplestory Transparent Knuckle, Used Office Furniture Chicago, Morbidity Vs Mortality, Manipur Map Outline,

Post Author:

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *