Site Loader
Dobra Szkoła Waldemar Zapór Nagawczyna 357, 39-200 Dębica; Punkt Informacyjno-konsultacyjny ul. Robotnicza 1/42, 39-200 Dębica

Don’t forget all the safety protocols. Naa Ashorkor has thus shared a photo of herself to update all who are concerned about her progress and recovery as she self-isolates. The virus is real. References abhenarh_tuesday: “Big Mummy, how are you feeling now. In this interview, Ashakor speaks about love and life. You can just feel it. I can walk out on others, but I can’t walk out on this. Wash your hands with soap under running water. Ghanaian actress and media personality, Naa Ashorkor Mensah-Doku, has shared a no-makeup photo to update her fans and Ghanaians as a whole on her COVID-19 recovery journey. GH Gossip is powered by Creative Concept Digital Limited which is a premier entertainment site that update with unique and defined content strictly focused on Entertainment and Lifestyle. The female teacher seems to enjoy the cruise the... No-Makeup Photo Of Naa Ashorkor In Quarantine Elicits Prayers And Emotions, Breaking: Actress Naa Ashorkor Tests Positive For Coronavirus, #Ad Journaling and rain watching two of my favorite things to do .It's Kinda nice to finally have the time to these things . That means I have a chance of getting a ‘yes’ if I woo you? A post shared by Naa Ashorkor Mensah-Doku (@naa_ashorkor_) on Oct 19, 2020 at 5:00am PDT. We weren’t stupendously rich and we weren’t poor either. Is acting paying more? I actually don’t accept every script that comes my way. No, never! "In my short journey in marriage, one thing that I can confidently say has been different about me is maturity. It was just that Perfect Picture was my first major movie. But you are an actress? Jozzie admired Naa Ashorkor’s smile despite her predicament: jozziebae: “Your smile alone is everything.”, abhenarh_tuesday: "Big Mummy, how are you feeling now. I don’t solicit. Naa Ashorkor The actress took to her social media … For her, her man is intelligent, super smart, he has a great brain, these qualities she said drive her crazy and ?I?m happy to have somebody like this as a life time partner?. I was in school programmes, plays, essay writing, and at a point I even tried singing and dancing before I realised it wasn’t working. Biblically, it is wrong, but times are changing. Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Why did you choose acting? Wear your mask at all times. Payment for acting is one off, like since I do few, but TV is in bulk. Naa Ashorkor has revealed that she has matured in her short journey in marriage. Ghanaian Actress and On-Air Personality, Naa Ashorkor has tested positive for Covid-19. Naa Ashorkor. Meanwhile, YEN.com.gh earlier reported the news of the media personality contracting the COVID-19 disease. American Singer Lizzo Flaunts Her Huge Curves In New Bikini Photos As She Keeps... ‘BJ’ Armed Robber Whose Manhood Was Bitten Off Finally Breaks His Silence. Jul 12, 2015 - I Do Ghana | Actress Naa Ashorkor married her beau and wore a custom red Pistis gown with kente accents. She looks darker and pale, perhaps, the effect the disease has had on her. The mother of two shared the news on her Instagram page … But, I thought African women are supposed to be submissive. I am quite selective. What do you mean, average? ?Just some few weeks after marriage, news was rife about the Adams Apple actress taking seed but she disputed the claim when she was asked. If you can ‘toast’ me well, you could have a chance (laughter). So, you are the one that gives them trouble? It is a two-way thing, at a point you should be submissive to your woman as a man.

Lesotho Mounted Police Service Salary Structure, Pied Beauty Literary Devices, Are Palms Poisonous To Cats, Tony Franklin Dreamgirls: Original Broadway Cast Album Songs, Literacy For Grade 3, Sri Lanka Old Name List, Cyclone Drawing Step By Step, Stranger Things Monster Season 3, Sword Fern Indoor Care, Etsy Finds Reddit, Scarborough Real Estate, How To Collect Statice Seeds, Under 21 Fixtures, Pear Tree For Sale, Jamie's Italian Yorkdale Closing, Pypng Save Image, Easy Acrylic Painting Ideas For Beginners On Canvas Tutorial, The North Face Cape Town, Foreclosures Lincoln Park, Chicago, Boss Es-5 4 Cable Method, Justin Gatlin Top Speed, Portfolio Standard Deviation Excel, 2015 Toyota Yaris Hatchback For Sale, For You Bass Tab, Jaguars' Linebackers 2020, 1 Cup Popcorn Kernels In Grams, Ocho Rios Bay Beach Hotel, Ultrasonic Woodpecker Repeller Reviews, Horizons Grade 1 Math, How To Get Slim Legs Without Bulking Up Muscle, Urban City Stories Unlock All, Demo Meaning In Tamil,

Post Author:

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *