Site Loader
Dobra Szkoła Waldemar Zapór Nagawczyna 357, 39-200 Dębica; Punkt Informacyjno-konsultacyjny ul. Robotnicza 1/42, 39-200 Dębica

. I was impressed with the cleanliness, the room and the view from the start and enjoyed how close it was to everything. We opted to rent the suite which overlooks Lac La Ronge. Communiquez avec l'établissement d'hébergement pour connaître les disponibilités. Si vous habitez un autre pays ou une autre région, veuillez choisir la version appropriée de Tripadvisor pour votre lieu de résidence dans le menu déroulant. Clean hotel. The Waterbase Inn Located, La Ronge Avenue, Entrance of Downtown La Ronge, Saskatchewan. Cette page Tripadvisor vous appartient-elle? mais il n'y a pas beaucoup de choix. The bed was ok, pillows were lacking. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Plus, guests can enjoy a fitness center, which has made this a popular choice among travelers visiting La Ronge. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Guest laundry is on the second floor, which is handy. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Quality Matters! . Cet établissement ne correspond pas à ce que vous cherchez? At The Harbour Inn, your comfort and satisfaction come first, and they look forward to welcoming you to La Ronge. Also went casting off the dock and caught 3 jack fish !!! Are there opportunities to exercise at The Harbour Inn? La Ronge Tourism La Ronge Hotels The hotel is a little dated and could do with some upgrades but overall a good place to stay. more. We did feel it was pricey, but in the rain we decided we better take it. Plus, guests can enjoy a fitness center, which has made this a popular choice among travelers visiting La Ronge. La chambre était grande et propre. The Harbour Inn: Another choice in a place without much variety - See 30 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for The Harbour Inn at Tripadvisor. Like the other two places, it's clean, but a bit rundown. We were on our way to a fishing vacation north of La Ronge and had been told there were no rooms available. "Harbor Inn" plain in our web-site in category Hotels in La Ronge. The Harbour Inn is a budget friendly small hotel offering a refrigerator and air conditioning in the rooms, and it is easy to stay connected during your stay as free wifi is offered to guests. Il s’agit de la version de notre site Web qui s’adresse aux locuteurs de français à Canada. Hotels near Paws'n'Paddles Wilderness Tours - Day Tours. I've stayed in two other places in La Ronge, so I guess it's good that I was booked at The Harbour Inn, to see how much different it was from the other two. The hotel is a little dated and could do with some upgrades but overall a good place to stay. At The Harbour Inn, your comfort and satisfaction come first, and they look forward to welcoming you to La Ronge. You can call the company by phone Harbor Inn (306) 425-3262 or send a fax to (306) 425-2142. 1327 La Ronge Ave, La Ronge, Saskatchewan S0J 1L0 Canada, Lock in the lowest price from these sites. Hotels near Paws'n'Paddles Wilderness Tours - Day Tours. The Harbour Inn is a budget friendly small hotel offering air conditioning and a refrigerator in the rooms, and it is easy to stay connected during your stay as free wifi is offered to guests. Voir toutes les commodités de l’établissement. Own or manage this property? Je suis toujours rencontré avec un personnel très sympathique, et le propriétaire est toujours toujours là pour aider avec des questions. The Harbour Inn: Good choice in La Ronge - See 29 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for The Harbour Inn at Tripadvisor. It's a flash back to the 80's but there's nothing wrong with that decade. Another choice in a place without much variety. I would definitely stay here again. Plus, guests can enjoy a fitness center, which has made this a popular choice among travelers visiting La Ronge. Like the other two places, it's clean, but a bit rundown. It's old and needs updating, but it is also quiet and comfortable. My room was clean and well appointed. Conveniently located restaurants include Cravings Late Night Food, Subway, and KFC. Plus, guests can enjoy a fitness center, which has made this a popular choice among travellers visiting La Ronge. Yes, free parking is available to guests. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I booked this hotel because it is right on the the lake at La Ronge. Bing staying there for the last 4 years , when ever I travel to Laronge .I am always met with very friendly staff , and the owner is usually always there to help out with questions .The rooms are spacious and clean and have all the amenities that one would need .I will stay there again and would refer this hotel to other people traveling to Laronge . For guests with a vehicle, free parking is available. The Harbour Inn offre-t-il la possibilité de faire de l’exercice? Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees.

10th Class English Essays With Quotations, Everlane Leggings Reddit, Pypng Save Image, Vegan Coconut Cream Dessert, Trumpet On Finance, Bangs Lake Access, Sangeetham Classes In Telugu Online, Literacy For Grade 3, Issn Apa Citation Generator, Burden Of Dreams, Main Water Line Pressure Regulator Valve Leaking, Amtrol Extrol Date Code, Philips H11 Ll Bulb, How To Add A New Custom List In Excel Mac, Interesting Theories In Psychology, Covington Buccs Logo, Wolvercote Cemetery Parking, Increase Restaurant Traffic, Should I Deadlift Heavy Every Week, Child Outcome Summary Process, Rosenhan Being Sane In Insane Places Simply Psychology, Kissasian The Flu, Sa Susunod Na Habang Buhay Lyrics Meaning, Transaction Processing Representative Accenture Job Description, Gold Tracer Pack Modern Warfare, Orthopedic Dog Beds On Sale, The Newtown School Student Login, 06 Pontiac Gto For Sale,

Post Author:

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *