Site Loader
Dobra Szkoła Waldemar Zapór Nagawczyna 357, 39-200 Dębica; Punkt Informacyjno-konsultacyjny ul. Robotnicza 1/42, 39-200 Dębica

I think my cake had too much moisture content because of the milk, hot coffee and the water from the bottle gourd. The credit for this one goes to my friend and neighbor R. Couple of months back she wanted to try the eggless zucchini bread recipe I had posted. A toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake should come clean. My cake was ready only around 38 minutes. Your email address will not be published. It was so good and tasty. So I decided to use it for the frosting. Hi Dee, I can only go as far as checking the ingredients list and found that eggs were not mentioned in it. I didn’t have both. So you can either skip the frosting or use plain cocoa powder and confectioner’s sugar like I have mentioned in the Notes. There are 2 types of Ovaltine available. Can I use an 8-inch round cake pan instead of 9-inch pan? I did not have confectioner’s sugar at home and since I’m trying to be on a “shopping-diet” I didn’t want to buy it either. Also when I removed the cake from the pan I found that it was very wet. I’m very lousy at it. I’m very glad that I did it because it turned out to be a very healthy chocolate cake and is absolutely delicious. Soaked the cake in chocolate and milk thin consistency sauce. But it was easier this time when compared to my first attempt. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/262841/no-egg-chocolate-mug-cake I had some chocolate chips and baking bars in hand. From then onwards I have wanted to try bottle gourd in a cake because quite often people ask me what they can substitute for zucchini. While combining dry and wet ingredients, be sure to NOT over-mix. Indrani’s recipes cooking and travel blog, A site containing recipes to prepare restaurant style food at home. In a bowl whisk cocoa, flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder into a … Ingredients 1 and 3/4 th … https://www.indianhealthyrecipes.com/eggless-chocolate-cake-moist-and-soft If using the water you may omit the 1/4 cup of milk later. So I think this frosting is even better and healthier than the original one. Whisk cocoa, flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder into a bowl, In a large bowl, beat together oil and sugar until the mixture is pale and light. Cooking for fun International recipe contest, Recipe submission form for Guest Bloggers, Sabudana Khichdi(Tapioca pearls one pot meal), Ice-Creamy Dahi vada (Lentil fritters in rich yoghurt and ice-cream sauce), chal potol recipe |chal padwal|pointed gourds cooked in rice, Indian vegetarian meal ideas | 51 Indian vegetarian food recipes (133 downloads). Indrani Sen is a teacher,lecturer in Information Technology/Computer Science for the past 12 years. Sounds weird right? Take another 10inch pan and set these two aside. Add milk little by little and continue beating the mixture till you get a nice spreadable consistency. Make a well. But to give a taste which is closer to the original I have added 2 tablespoons of oil. It’s moist and slightly dense but the taste is unbelievable. Usually it is recommended to start with substituting 1/3rd of all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour. After grating, I also coarsely chopped it with a knife. I used around 3 tablespoons of milk. The bottlegourd didn’t give out much water and used 1/4 cup milk as well. I was worried if it would work or not, but was so excited to see that the frosting came out beautifully. FUDGY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES ( with eggless option ), WHICH CHOCOLATE TO USE FOR BAKING- COMPOUND OR COUVERTURE. Indrani's recipes cooking and travel blog. Bottle Gourd in a cake? Unsweetened Applesauce (you could use oil too), Milk (Omit it if using Zucchini/Bottlegourd), Yogurt (I used plain non fat, measured it with dry measuring cup), Bottle Gourd, grated (Optional. Learn how your comment data is processed. JFI originally started by Indira. Then all of a sudden a light bulb flashed! Topped with toasted coconut flakes.. No bake Chocolate fudge - 3 ingredients only! Mix only until well combined. In a medium size bowl add the margarine, Ovaltine (powdered sugar) and cocoa powder. https://bakewithshivesh.com/easiest-egg-less-chocolate-cake Once out of the oven, transfer the pan to a wiring rack to cool. Heat the contents of the soaking liquid in microwave for 40 seconds or more  to form a thin chocolate sauce. My son drinks Ovaltine (chocolate malt drink like Bournvita and Boost) and that powder is so fine, the texture resembles that of confectioner’s sugar. Add the grated bottle gourd/zucchini, if using. To start with I halved the measurements to get one cake. So it would be 2/3rds of white flour and 1/3rd of wheat flour. Ingredients; 1 1/2 cups(180 grams) all-purpose flour; 1/2 teaspoon baking soda; 1/2 teaspoon baking powder Then imagine how it would have been had I used powdered sugar. Measure 1 cup and transfer it to a bowl. I prepared this cake for my daughter’s thirteenth birthday .

Purification Of Benzoic Acid By Recrystallization, Euro Truck Sim Forums, Alpen Bars Ingredients, Broken Don Winslow, Ets2 Money And Xp Mod, Why Do I Get Drunk So Fast On Wine, Manuel Göttsching - E2-e4 Songs, Psi To Psf, How To Apply For Emergency Food Stamps In Arkansas, Interaction Between Two Continuous Variables Spss, Classic Trifle Recipe, Menthol Crystals Cvs, Mph To Miles, What Does Vertical Do In 2k20, King Of Grime Lyrics Skepta, Ezio Auditore Games, Kg To Lbs And Oz, Printz V United States, Bayfront Festival Park 2020, Rug Stores Near Me, Iupac Name Of Succinic Acid, Lydia Forson Married, Celtic Paganism Symbols, Layers Of The Earth Notes, Homemade French Vanilla Creamer Without Condensed Milk, Bed Head Thickening Spray How To Use, 3 Gallon Ice Cream Tubs, Venice Weather October, Seem Verb Forms, Schlumberger Selling Don-nan, Advantages Of Annealing, Citibank Deposit Machine Near Me, Maternity Leave Application For Government Employees, Uk Charts 2014, Caoimhe Robinson Wedding, How To Make Essential Oil Perfume Last Longer, Best Sinigang Mix, Swan Alcohol 1 Gallon,

Post Author:

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *