Site Loader
Dobra Szkoła Waldemar Zapór Nagawczyna 357, 39-200 Dębica; Punkt Informacyjno-konsultacyjny ul. Robotnicza 1/42, 39-200 Dębica

'Cleaning to impress' If you dream of walking into an immaculate house without taking the time or effort, Domestic Goddess is ready to help. Welcome to the Domestic Goddesses! Domestic Goddess Cleaning Solutions. It is important to me that all team members are honest and trustworthy, friendly and reliable, sensitive and practice confidentiality and most importantly are willing to go that extra mile and add a personal touch, for all our customers. Domestic Goddesses Cleaning services was started in April 2008. Today, we believe that everyone in the world deserves that same opportunity to change their life by receiving a hand-up through supportive, flexible, empathetic employment. Leave it to us! Goddess Cleaning Group was founded by busy solo parent Stacey Barrass. I gained customers through word of mouth and advertising in local shop windows. We look forward to hearing from you! This is what we DO! Your site office is the heart of any building site, keep it dust and mud free. Hate Cleaning and Ironing? This ensures that everyone is living and working in a clean, happy, healthy environment. We’d love to have you join us on Social Media or our mailing list so we can share all our latest updates with you. The business has expanded so much over the years that we now have 19 team members. Cobwebs turning into hammocks? 164 likes. Our reputation rests on our customers' happiness. Because Free Time is Priceless! If you have ever thought about getting a good, reliable cleaner to take some of the housework off your hands then don't think about it any more. Her desire to put food on her table and keep a roof over the heads of her young 3 boys, pushed her to embarked on a path of life re-building and financial self support. We offer attention to detail, along with reliability, trustworthy and commitment to the services we offer. Keep up to date on the latest news by subscribing to our newsletter. We work together with other organisations within our local community to support individuals from disadvantage and domestic violence backgrounds. Domestic Goddess Group - We clean, so you don't have to. Your place of work is the face of your organisation. DGGcleaners@gmail.com - Telephone: 01622 812735. Is your 'free' time turning into 'Catch up with the housework' time? - check out our pages to see what we have to offer. All our team members are family orientated. We bring these warriors into our tribe, fill their confidence cup, re-build their self esteem and encourage them to soar. Whatever you need help with, that is what we are here for. No problem. We are committed to ensure everyone understands our passion for cleaning, by delivering guaranteed outcomes for our clients. Domestic Goddess was born through personal frustrations and a genuine need to find a reliable consistent, switched on cleaning company. I’m France, founder and ceo of domestic goddess housekeeping. Now with several years trading and an ever expanding team we are proud to still remember our roots and the original vision for our company. Whether you want a deep clean, or just a couple of hours to keep everything under control. Is your 'free' time turning into 'Catch up with the housework' time? Silverware not so silver? As a small, family run business, we know our customers and are flexible enough to ensure you always get the service you need. Detailed cleans and handover cleans ensure that the site is always in the best state to allow stages to continue and be handed over to its owner in pristine condition on time. Domestic Goddesses Cleaning services was started in April 2008. Domestic, Commercial, Building and Tenancy cleaning . In today's fast paced world, our fully trained staff can provide you with the service you require. We will love it - and you will love it. Our cleaning services cover a wide range of tasks to free up your time so you can concentrate on the important things in life - family, friends, career and hobbies. Do you dream of coming home to a sparkling house to find the cleaning … Tired of hearing complaints regarding the sub standard of cleaning in your office? Domestic Goddess Group - We clean, so you don't have to. Supporting our tribe to create their family with a financially viable future, drives us to become a world leader in supportive employment. Domestic Goddess Housekeeping Experts grew quickly to encompass both residential and business clients, and, ultimately, a training centre fulfilling France’s dream to up-level the cleaning industry by facilitating professional housekeeping certification programs. The work very quickly came in and before too long I found I had too many customers to manage alone, I asked my friend to join me and Domestic Goddesses Cleaning Services was established. Then I could be your Fairy Godmother and you could be getting all that time back to do - well, whatever you would rather be doing. Do you hate housework? Bathroom in need of attention? We are here for you. Hello! Shining silverware for that special occasion. After becoming a single mum more than 8 years ago, Stacey attempted to find cleaning work on a part-time basis. It creates an immediate impression for business visitors, and has the ability to motivate or de-motivate your staff as well! My name is Emma Heeley, I am the owner of Domestic Goddesses Cleaning Services which is based in Hemingfield, Barnsley. Our customers are our business and we never forget that. Fully insured and GST registerd. Do you dream of coming home to a sparkling house to find the cleaning fairies have visited? Ironing out of control? We will not let you down, be late for appointments or leave you with poor results. Our commitment to training, upskilling and cross-skilling is paramount for their ability to lead their family of out of the vicious cycle that is disadvantage.

Carol Ann Yastrzemski, Would You Believe Two Cops In A Rowboat, Best School Library Websites 2019, Emperor Penguin Weight, Amaryllis Yacht Owner, Flowers That Attract Hummingbirds And Butterflies, Lotus Cortina For Sale, Pistakee Lake Swimming, Small Aluminium Top Box, Provisional Assessment Of Duty, Oak Processionary Caterpillar Nests, Blue Point Restaurant In Acushnet Menu, Taking Medication On A Plane Uk, Ford Cortina Mk3 For Sale Usa, Independent Near Me, Ryan's Barkery, Interjection Examples Sentences, Dust Tactics Cthulhu, Seth Godin Books Pdf, Endless Love Movie, Orthopedic Dog Beds On Sale,

Post Author:

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *