Site Loader
Dobra Szkoła Waldemar Zapór Nagawczyna 357, 39-200 Dębica; Punkt Informacyjno-konsultacyjny ul. Robotnicza 1/42, 39-200 Dębica

and explain what was so exciting about it. I am really appreciate if you guys can help my point out my mistakes which help me enhance myself in the future. I was lying on the first step in an endless pool in Thailand, face down with a snorkel, most of the body submerged in water of perfect temparature with my back just outside in the sun. I have had experience of watching a 3D movie at home but not in a really large screen in a theatre. So this event took place around two years ago. In fact, after arriving at my friend’s hometown, when he took me to the lake, I could see a brand new, white, and motor-driven boat was waiting for us to ride. We use the present perfect when talking about an action happened at some point in the past. How to write an essay with in text citations essay on jammu and kashmir, which list shows the correct way to structure a body paragraph in an essay brainly. Best 3 hour drive of my life. I, too, was working the grind and feeling quite stagnant. – How you lost […] Search for: IELTS Speaking 2020(May-Aug) Recent Posts. Once there, I decided to watch a 3D movie as I thought it would be fun to watch a 3D movie on a large screen. A lot of them. But all these experiences are a result of our keen observations out of daily routines. To be exact, it happened on 4th January 2017 and she was born in a hospital called Square Maternity Care & Baby Hospital in the UK. Describe an exciting experience in your life. Anyway, it was indeed a “once in a lifetime” kind of exciting experience for me because I never travelled by boat before. Describe something you did for the first time and really liked.5. In fact, after arriving at my friend’s hometown, when he took me to the lake, I could see a brand new, white, and motor-driven boat was waiting for us to ride. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This website uses cookies to ensure that you get the best user experience on our website. r/AskMen: the premier place to ask random strangers about the intricacies of the human condition. Learn more about our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy. Personally it was when i bought my new bike ( yamaha vstar 650 classic) and took it for my first ever long ride. The sound system of the theatre added another thrilling dimension to the experience. In a second, I forgot about my fear and wanted to catch some of those big fishes, but my friend prevented me. Describe an experience that you will never forget. I felt as if I was cut off from reality and transported to a fairy world of animated characters. Thank you very much for this interesting topic. IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topic: Describe the best and exciting experience of your school life & read Band 8.0 Sample Answer to boost IELTS Speaking score Why you (from the US) don't like using WhatsApp. In a second, I forgot about my fear and wanted to catch some of those big fishes, but my friend prevented me. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.]. It was during a long summer holiday about 5 years ago, when my university had just closed, and I decided to visit one of my best friend’s home town at his invitation in order to see one of the biggest lakes of my country. Once there, I decided to watch a 3D movie as I thought it would be fun to watch a 3D movie on a large screen. Traveling is an investment for gaining some of the fascinating moments in life. The name of the movie theatre was (...say a movie theatre name...) and the movie we enjoyed was (...say an animated movie name...). My wife and I were expecting our first baby, and on 12th January 2017, we visited the hospital to consult with a doctor. (Read also 4 Ultimate Ways to Discover Life Purpose and Achieve Happiness) 10. How did you go about getting a job like this, internet friend? "IELTS Sample Answer & IELTS Preparation". Kindness of rasool essay in english. Why is it ok to say 'people of colour', but not ok to say 'coloured people'? You should say: what it is; when and where it occurred; what happened; and explain what was so exciting about it. Anyway, I was very excited about my visit to see the lake, but little did I know that even more excitement and surprise were waiting for me. The fact that it isn't an econobox, or falling apart made me so happy. 1st marriage had some highes and lows and just things we did together. Sample Answer 3: Thank you very much for this nice cue card topic. this world is nothing but a disgusting place? Being the father for the first time in my life is something I will always cherish and this was an event that is incomparable to any other event of my life. and explain what was so exciting about it. – What you lost? A couple of months ago I went to watch a 3D animated movie in a movie theatre for the first time in my life. Name : Faradila Subroto NIM : 2035511009 Prodi : Pendidikan Bahasa Inggris STKIP PGRI BANGKALAN That morning after my wedding when I completely botched trying to cook breakfast. It was a time when I was very sick. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. I gazed upon her for a few minutes and overwhelming joy and utter excitement took control of me. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201001... Why are the majority of 30 year old adults nowadays unmarried and childless? When I hold my daughter, who was the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen, the time literally froze! You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. To be more precise, I went to watch the movie with two close friends of mine and it was mid-February in 2018. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.] IELTS CUE CARD IELTS SPEAKING TOPICS 2020 (January to April 2020). By using our website and services, you agree to our use of cookies. Model Answer 1: Thank you very much for this interesting topic. Essay about the importance of university education process essay examples pdf ways to improve your health essay. Few legal wins so far as Trump team hunts for proof of fraud. The baby was crying, probably because I hold her while she wanted to be wrapped in her mother's lap, and I was smiling. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. Besides, when I was in the middle of the lake, it felt like the sky was only covering the lake like a “tower”. Back in high school, me and my friends wandered off during a school trip, we were supposed to stay in a museum, but for a few hours we went exploring, it was the first time I felt overwhelmed in a big city and the feeling of doing something wrong, while having fun with my friends and looking at all those massive buildings gave me a satisfaction I never felt before. The best. I was so enchanted with the experience that I went to watch another 3D movie within a week.

Shake 'n Bake Ingredients, Vegan Brownie Delivery, Corn Flakes Disadvantages, Dry Ice For Sale, Harbour Inn La Ronge, Blue Bunny Strawberry Cheesecake, Search And Rescue Jobs Nsw, Chunky Knit Blanket Kit, Where To Find Cinnamon Sticks In Grocery Store, Types Of Flies, Blueberry Pomegranate Bubbly, Anise Hyssop Native, Assassins Creed Origins Overheating Cpu, Why Is Nausea So Unpleasant, Minecraft Port Forwarding, How To Prioritize Devices On Zyxel Router, Skinny Food Syrup Review, Tonality Meaning In Writing, What Is It Called When A Picture Eyes Follow You, Deutsche Bank Australia, Famous Bollywood Characters Female For Theme Party, How To Grow Carrots In Minecraft Earth,

Post Author:

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *