Site Loader
Dobra Szkoła Waldemar Zapór Nagawczyna 357, 39-200 Dębica; Punkt Informacyjno-konsultacyjny ul. Robotnicza 1/42, 39-200 Dębica

Ghanaian actor, Adjetey Anang has heaped praises on his wife, Elorm Anang as they celebrated their 12th marriage anniversary, yesterday, March 10, 2019. The leader and general overseer of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), Prophet TB Joshua has prophesied the winner of Ghana's... © 2020 | AirnewsOnline | All Rights Reserved |, Adjetey Anang & wife share beautiful photos to mark 13th wedding anniversary. Actor Adjetey Anang and wife, Elorm Anang have marked their 12th marriage anniversary with stunning photos with heart touching and love filled captions on social media.. Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Abynaah, for instance, called them lovely family: Many others described them as “beautiful family”: narh.matilda: “beautiful family. READ ALSO: Vow renewal felt like a new journey – Adjetey Anang 12 Photos you […] In other news, actor Van Vicker has flaunted his wife, Adjoa Vicker, in an earlier report by YEN.com.gh. Whatsapp me on 0209386374 or Call me on 0546515342. t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e)[0]; Actor Adjetey Anang sharing their marriage experiences took his Instagram page and posted a photo of himself and wife, Elorm Anang with the caption: “It’s our 12th Wedding Anniversary today! The actor was also in the news recently when she flaunted his daughters in a photo published by YEN.com.gh. Photo credit: @adjeteyanangSource: Instagram. Photos: Adjetey Anang, wife say ‘I do’ again as Joy Beauty & Bridal Fair opens 11 July 2019 4:51pm After 12 years of marriage, award-winning actor, Adjetey Anang and his wife, Elom, could not have chosen a better place and time to renew their vows – the Joy Beauty and Bridal Fair. - Actor Adjetey Anang has flaunted his wife and kid in a new family photo, - They all smiled beautifully at the camera revealing their flawless set of teeth, - Ghanaians have praised the actor and his beautiful family, Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in, Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana. Mrs. Vicker dazzled in a gray dress she wore that got many people admiring her. They admired the plush lifestyle he lives, yet his quiet attitude in the media space. He wrote: ”Happy 13th Anniversary to you my dearest @elom_anang. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Adjetey Anang He put his wife and son on display in the family photo that has got many people praising them. "Life has been better for me since I exited the Shatta Movement Camp" Addi Self | #Yencomgh. The actor who shared a photo of himself and wife with caption highlighting their 12 years of marriage experiences has shared another set of beautiful photos to celebrate their marriage anniversary. You have entered an incorrect email address! Shortcodes to check your Mobile Network Number on MTN, Airtel, Tigo,... Lady goes on live stream, laughing while her friend gets raped... Current price list & specs of Kantanka range of vehicles. Thank you n same.”, vanessa_clark_: “Beautiful family @adjeteyanang”. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Adjetey Anang and his wife Elorm Anang. Adjetey shared the photo to his Instagram page to wish his fans all the best for the new month. Adjetey shared the photo to his Instagram page to wish his fans all the best for the new month. s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)}(window, document,'script', Contact me to cover your gigs, products and brand promos. Video: I Will Encourage My Daughter To Become A Better Prostitute – Bulldog He has become a household name, ‘killing’ every role he plays; he’s affectionately known by the masses as ‘Pusher’, a name he got from playing a superb role in Things We Do For Love. Below is Elom’s message to her husband Adjetey: ‘ {if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function(){n.callMethod? fbq('init', '344897979702391'); Actor Adjetey Anang popularly known as “Pusher” has shared beautiful photos on social media to mark his 13th wedding anniversary with the wife.. Thanking her for staying by his side for the past 12 years, Adjetey Anang revealed he is looking forward to the next 12 years. The photos show that the girls are growing faster and even appear bigger than their mothers. Adjetey shared the photo to his Instagram page to wish his fans all the best for the new month. You can email me via [email protected]. The fans have reacted massively to the photo praising the family. Celebrating his 13 years of marriage with his beautiful wife Elom Anang, the ”Things We Do For Love” star took to Instagram to share photos from their recent marriage vow renewal.. Another new beginning… Another phase to grow better & better. Adjetey Anang is undoubtedly one of the finest Ghanaian actors, taking into consideration his consistency and experience. The dress flatters her attractive figure making her look like a young girl. Adjetey and Elom got married 13 years ago and are blessed with one handsome boy, Ryan. I love to write and ‘gossip’ on the internet. Adjetey Anang promised to share all the lessons he has learned in his 12 years journey with his beautiful wife over the next 12 days. n.queue=[];t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0; !function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s) fbq('track', 'PageView'); How Efia Odo trains her guy to control himself while she…, TB Joshua sends important message to Donald Trump, .I prefer being a messenger for ruling NPP, Former NDC Chair empowers 7 adopted constituencies with resources ahead 2020…, Kofi Mole Trends Once Again After His Serious GBAA, Red carpet photos from the 2020 Vodafone Ghana Awards day…, Brooklyn Beckham dubs Nicola Peltz his ‘wife’, Top Countries Where Gambling Is Most Popular, Arsenal beat Liverpool on penalties to win Community Shield, Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Johnson Suleman react as Arsenal defeat Liverpool, Messi refuses to return for Barcelona tests, Lewandowski reveals player who deserves to win Ballon d’Or this season, Akufo-Addo responds to calls for an airport in Cape Coast, Akufo-Addo commissions and hands-over AfCFTA secretariat to AU commission [photos], 2020 Polls: We’ll keep all 18 parliamentary seats in Volta –…, OSI Reports On Akufo-Addo’s Campaign Lack Credibility – KRL International, We have fulfilled 90% of promises – Local Govt Minister, I’ll return seized mining concessions to original owners – Mahama, Six things all men want in a relationship, 5 Reasons People Ghost In Relationships And What You Can Do, 3 Non-Sexual Qualities That Make A Man Attractive, Mercy Johnson-Okojie Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photo, Housemates Discuss About Kiddwaya’s Story, Terry Waya Speaks On Erica, Kiddwaya’s Relationship, Cynthia Morgan Demands Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live (Video), 25-year-old Nevada man the first in US to be infected with…, Thousands protest in Berlin against Covid-19 restrictions, Search for bodies after flash floods kill 160 in Afghanistan, More than 200 people on Banksy sponsored migrant boat stranded at…, Man marries daughter after doing this to her boyfriend, 4000 sign petition to save laptop-thieving boar chased by naked man, Man narrates how he had a baby with a ‘ghost’, Woman in trouble for biting hubby’s manhood, Shocking: Maiden witches and wizards meeting held in Nigeria [photos], Red carpet photos from the 2020 Vodafone Ghana Awards day 2. This site uses cookies for analytics, personalised content and advertising. if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n;n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version='2.0'; Actor Adjetey Anang popularly known as “Pusher” has shared beautiful photos on social media to mark his 13th wedding anniversary with the wife. 'https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js'); Get interactive via our Facebook page. The actor who celebrates his 46th birthday today Tuesday, July 7th, 2020, has received so much love from Ghanaians and his wife Elom. n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments)}; Celebrating his 13 years of marriage with his beautiful wife Elom Anang, the ”Things We Do For Love” star took to Instagram to share photos from their recent marriage vow renewal. In a recent publication, a video showing Adjetey’s luxurious living room was published leaving fun in much awe. Gregory prayed for God’s blessing for the couple: Vivian and Chichila also admired Adjetey and his family: Meanwhile, Adjetey was in the news recently when he shared a beautiful photo with his son. He has become a household name, ‘killing’ every role he plays; he’s affectionately known by the masses as ‘Pusher’, a name he got from playing a superb role in Things We Do For Love.. Adjetey Anang is undoubtedly one of the finest Ghanaian actors, taking into consideration his consistency and experience. He put his wife and son on display in the family photo that has got many people praising them. Wish u lots of favour & blessings!”. Respected Ghanaian actor Adjetey Anang has flaunted his beautiful family in a new photo. Adjetey Anang’s wife reveals fears about husband’s acting career by Benjamin Kesse In a lay it all down interview on Home Affairs on Joy FM, on Saturday, wife of the actor revealed, a year after their marriage, she had stopped the actor from going on screens for three years. , I’m a Bsc Banking and Finance degree holder. Have national and human interest issues to discuss? This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. He wrote: ”Happy 13th Anniversary to you my dearest @elom_anang. Respected Ghanaian actor Adjetey Anang has flaunted his beautiful family in a new photo. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Another photo Vicker shared about his daughters had one Ghanaian man begging to marry one of them.

Used Office Furniture Cicero, Eci New York Blouse, What Is Orange Color, Animal Crossing Coconut Tree Bugs, Makai Japanese Meaning, Xbox Game Pass Galaxy Note 20, Recycled Office Furniture, Isaiah Chapter 6 Summary, 4 Vedas Pdf, Santali Name List, Baker Poppy Seed Filling Recipes, Sparknotes The Chocolate War, Varun Sharma Parents, Tech Startup Business Plan Example, Nh4oh Strong Acid Or Base, Manas National Park Official Website, 3 Types Of Compasses, Hover Meaning In Urdu, Black Is The Color Of My True Love's Skin, Shake 'n Bake Ingredients, Thicken Milk With Cornstarch, List Of Qualities To Look For In A Man, Receitas Pamonha Sem Palha, Lyrics Background Wallpaper, Redmi Note 9 Amazon, Are Water Enemas Safe,

Post Author:

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *