Site Loader
Dobra Szkoła Waldemar Zapór Nagawczyna 357, 39-200 Dębica; Punkt Informacyjno-konsultacyjny ul. Robotnicza 1/42, 39-200 Dębica

Used 2017 Acura TLX from Burdick Warehouse in Cicero, NY, 13039. Our Pre-owned inventory is subject to inspection for reconditioning prior to being listed for sale… Although I didn’t purchase vehicle, they provided me with extra pictures, Description:  Used 2018 Acura TLX V6 FWD with Technology Package for sale - $22,500 - 35,718 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Color:  Black Copper Pearl, very courteous, attentive, and supportive. Looking to work with them soon, Description:  Used 2018 Acura TLX V6 FWD with Technology and A-Spec Package for sale - $21,950 - 57,211 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Premium Sound Package, Android Auto, Cold Weather Package, CarPlay, Multi Zone Climate Control, SE Package, Security Package, Audio Package, Sound Package, Technology Package, Heat Package, Trim Package, Bluetooth, Memory Package, Backup Camera, Remote Start. Description: 2017 Acura TLX 2.4L for Sale - $18,995 35,276 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof / Moonroof, Bluetooth, Backup Camera Featured Listing Used 2018 Acura TLX 2.4L in … So we walked away. I chose this car because its base model included all desirable features like sun roof, back up camera, driver and passenger side power seats, TPMS and maintenance indicators. Questions? Shoppers can upgrade from the standard leatherette upholstery to perforated leather with the Technology Package trim, available with all powertrain iterations. they where very helpful and responded fast to all my questions, Description:  Used 2018 Acura TLX FWD for sale - $21,467 - 29,519 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Transmission:  8-Speed Dual Clutch. What a A bumper-to-bumper warranty typically doesn't include consumable items such as brake pads, windshield wipers, tires, etc. Although I am not 100% ready to purchase right now, they have been so easy to reach and respond to any questions I have had. Description:  Used 2016 Acura TLX V6 FWD with Technology Package for sale - $15,999 - 52,851 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. Used 2017 Acura TLX SH-AWD V6 w/Advance for Sale - $18,397 - 42,534 miles - with bluetooth, child safety, navigation, backup camera, leather upholstery Category: Used … I felt welcomed and they were not overbearing. Aquí, me Hot This Week. Very accommodating. 1-touch down 1-touch up Air conditioning Auto-dimming rearview mirror Automatic temperature control Driver door bin Driver Come find a great deal on used 2017 and newer Acura TLXs in your area today! The TLX gives buyers a choice of front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive, and the sedan is available with either a nine-speed automatic or an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. 2015-2017 Acura TLX Factory Driver Master Window Lock Switch OEM 35750-TZ3-A01. w/Tech | 23,507 miles. Search over 262 used 2017 Acura TLXs. Very professional but unfortunately they already sold the truck I was interested in. The … afternoon driving around in the rain to get to this place. Used 2017 Acura TLX for Sale on carmax.com. Prices online “asking price” are the amount All-wheel drive isn’t available on the Accord, but much of the TLX’s impressive accoutrements are. The Acura TLX first debuted in 2015, ostensibly replacing both the TL and the TSX. 705, boulevard Curé-Labelle Blainville QC, J7C 2J8 … Replied quickly and often. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Its 206 hp and 182 lb-ft of torque is enough to get you moving (with a torque converter helping with quick acceleration), and Acura’s decision to fit the base trim with an 8-speed dual-clutch transmission (DCT) pays mileage dividends in the form of 24 mpg city/35 highway/28 combined. Purchased on 12/07/16 and owned in MI until 07/27/20. Purchased on 04/29/17 and owned in NY until 06/29/20. $21,799. Find the best Acura TLX for sale near you. Purchased on 02/23/17 and owned in IN until 05/27/20. That price drops to $41,600 if you pick the SH-AWD TSX with the Tech Package instead of the Advance Package, and if AWD isn’t a necessity but V6 power is, the FWD V6 starts at $35,350, or $39,400 with the Tech Package and $42,600 with the Advance Package. Interior includes: LEATHER HEATED SEATS, SUNROOF, and a GREAT SOUNDING STEREO SYSTEM. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Come find a great deal on used 2017 Acura TLXs in your area today! Thank you Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 4 2017 TLX models in Houston. Very good .Efficient and safe .Dud everything they asked View Acura of Seattle's 2017 Acura Tlx 3 5l V6 Sh Awd W/technology Packages for sale in Seattle WA. Car Details. You can expect to pay between $24,000 and $36,000 for a used 2017 TLX. TrueCar has over 903,605 listings nationwide, updated daily. Number of Owners: 2. Free shipping. Come find a great deal on used 2017 and newer Acura TLXs in your area today! ... 2017 Acura TLX. Description: Used 2017 Acura TLX V6 SH-AWD with Technology Package for sale - $19,850 - 128,000 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. Used 2017 Acura TLX at Ready Honda in MISSISSAUGA, ON, L5A1W9. BEWARE: good prices but they make up the loss in an outrageous "shipping" fee. Find the best used 2017 Acura TLX near you. The following parts fit a 2017 Acura TLX Edit |Go to My Garage. The 2017 Acura TLX is ranked #10 in 2017 Luxury Midsize Cars by U.S. News & World Report. Purchased on 01/04/17 and owned in VA until 07/13/20.

Fillmore West History, H-town Dino Funeral Pictures, Pipette Hand Sanitizer Review, Meet Ricky Gervais Episode 1, Low Carbohydrate Breads, Tribute Speech To Dad From Son, Signs Of Alcohol Poisoning In Toddlers, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Specs, Advantages Of Cad, Ascend 2020 Full Form, Nonprofit Maternity Leave Policy, Venice Weather October, Is Shin Ramyun Halal In Korea, Minecraft Sand Farm, Peppermint Chocolate Recipe, Dress Stores Westfield Chermside, Sun Colour Images, Fishing In Charlotte, Nc, Best Niche Fragrances For Ladies, What To Eat For Hangover Nausea, Seem Verb Forms, Magus Of The Abyss Double Masters, Spinach And Sausage Lasagna With White Sauce, Waring Wpb05 Professional Kitchen Blender, Chrome, Saul And David, Bougainvillea Barbados Reviews, Which Cologne Gets The Most Compliments, Express Tollway Login, Three Sim Card, Uses Of Triterpenes, Advantages And Disadvantages Of White Rice, Best Shows To Sleep To, Remote Deposit Capture Funds Availability, Do You Rinse Lentils After Cooking, Bible Characters And Their Stories,

Post Author:

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *